collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!  (Read 6381 times)

Tally Mark

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »
I go to the Boston Brony meetups so I see them pretty regularly. ^_^;; We actually had a NH meetup today, there's quite a few bronies in the Nashua and Derry areas. If you were in the area...we'd have been hard to miss. ;) After the official meetup we went to McDonald's for pony toys, sang songs (to the bemusement of the McDonald's staff), and then sat in a parking lot brushing pony manes for an hour. My inner little girl couldn't be happier right now.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »
I went into a comic book store yesterday and walked into a heated debate about the best pony from FIM. >.< Never was in that store before, nor did they have any pony merchandise It was pretty random sighting lol
~Foxtale~

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 08:27:18 AM »
*Waves at Renee_Chan*  :wave:

-Em
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
Two people I've known for years but have never really spoken to wound up being bronies! One guy in school saw me wearing my Pinkie Pie shirt and thought it was great that I had the guts to wear it in school, so he joined my lunch table. A girl at the table saw my shirt and it turned out she'd been watching the show and had never mentioned it! The three of us discuss the show all the time now, and we even went to McDonald's as a group to get the toys. It's great to have someone to talk to about a fandom you love, even if we get weird looks from the others at the lunch table!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:12 PM »
I just hung out with the awesome xSexyWafflesx and her fiance on Saturday for the first time! You know you are jealous.

Does that count? XD

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 06:44:22 AM »
MLP doesn't seem as popular in this country D: but I know of 3 other ponyfolk: a nurse on my old ward (who introduced me to MLP!), one of my best friends and a friend of a friend.

I'm trying to convert my boyfriend into a brony, but it isn't working very well.. We'll see about that. :lol:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Clementine

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 02:39:15 PM »
I was listening to an author talk and he mentioned something about background characters from books/tv/movies being picked up on by the fans and turned into something massive and everyone started yelling out examples, someone in the row right behind me yelled out ":muffin: Pony HOOVES" at the top of their lungs X) I hurt my neck as I turned around so fast! I've also ran into probably 10+ fans at school including a fellow all gen fan, collecter and customiser :D

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 05:02:07 PM »
There's this one guy that always has this huge grin whenever I go into the craft/hobby store wearing a pony shirt. :p  I also saw a few guys go up to the ponies after I walked away to oogle them. And... another time, I saw an older girl, probably about my age at Target looking over all the ponies for one to customize, and settled on Rarity. Her boyfriend wasn't too pleased about the ponies! XD It was funny because I was looking for a Rarity to customize too. :p

But otherwise, outside of anime cons and associated people that I usually hang out with, that's about the gist of the pony-ness I've come in contact with. :p
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:05:38 PM by tehrin »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline mayanbutterfly

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+146)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mayanbutterfly's Custom My Little Ponies and More!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
I just learned that a 15 yer old boy in my college Spanish class is a brony and he thinks Fluttershy is sooo cute!

Vesperline

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 01:26:48 AM »
We had a meetup here in SoCal recently for Disneyland's 24 hour event.  So there were a lot of bronies there anyways, but while walking around with one member holding a Pinkie Pie plush (She acted as a beacon in the crowd for our group) we had tons of shout outs from other people all through the night.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 02:00:30 PM »
I work at a middle school and I bring my lunch to work in a Twilight Sparkle bag.  Last week, someone had left a note complimenting my bag.  I don't know who it was but it was still pretty sweet.  :)

must have been a brony who is not ready to say he is a brony yet:)
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 05:15:47 PM »
Nope, haven't seen any. Haven't been looking either though.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 07:18:33 PM »
Ummmmm I haven't really had any other than a few people telling me they like my FiM backpack xD One time I was walking to class these two obnoxious guys were walking behind me and talking to themselves about my backpack like I couldn't hear them and promptly took a picture of it as well. How annoying is that? -_- I wanted to turn around and say something but I couldn't make myself do it :/
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Obsydian

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
I haven't seen any others around but I guess most tend to hide it.  I shamelessly have Pinkie Pie and Applejack dangling from my purse.  As a female I can get away with it though.

Angelshy

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 08:20:26 PM »
I did see a random guy leaving a shop in a pony t-shirt as I was entering and that was amusing.  Also, not that long ago I went to the beach and while I was looking for my friends I stumbled upon a Brony meet up (they all had pony t-shirts and one had even brought a Twilight Sparkle tent). If I hadn't found my friends I was going to ask to join them XD

Some of my friends are Bronies/Pegasisters but not many  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal