collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 44746 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1635 on: April 25, 2024, 04:51:15 AM »
Sigh of sympathy for your poor cat, HoM. I read the nipples bit.

My day is this, Granny has come over and is doing books and playtime with the baby. She used to teach so it's particularly good for baby because she's not in a nursery. Granny knows the kind of thing she will need to learn for nursery. I'm a huge fan of her being able to choose a book and bring it over to where I'm sitting! I am now catching up on personal admin.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1636 on: April 25, 2024, 07:17:44 AM »
HoM, wow, the part in spoilers is really weird! Does that happen often to male cats? I'm glad his tail problem is getting better :) And yeah, he probably just had some of the sedatives still in his system.

I'm taking the day off from chores today and am going to relearn how to play Planet Zoo. I used to play it all the time and have hundreds of hours in it, but it's been a very long time since I played and I've forgotten most of the tips and tricks, plus there is a lot of new-to-me things.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 25, 2024, 05:55:53 PM »
HOM the other cat-peeps are correct. It's likely a sedative wearing off thing, & glad there was nothing major tummy-wise, & that the skin is healing well xxx
Artie I'm sure it's as lovely for Granny as for you & baby xxx
BC I hope you get the gastro referral xxx And have fun wi the game!!!

My sleep schedule is back to wonked!!! Wednesday I woke about 5pm, today it was 10pm or after that...
I've still made the meetings & should get to the noisy coffee, but yikes!!! Also been really careful wi loot, to the point I took a favour somebody offered me to reimburse the postage of the package I sent my pal. COL is hitting me...
STILL need to get chores done, & have progressed on the hats & scarves...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 25, 2024, 06:44:03 PM »
This is a week in which I feel like my family's taxi driver.

Everyone has errands and appointments and I am still the only one who can drive...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #1639 on: April 26, 2024, 02:03:13 AM »
Today, I am running some errands (and vlogging) - I need to pick up some felt and yarn - sorting out a thumbnail for another vlog (going live today - I'm disorganized as always lol!), and filming for a crochet tutorial. :frolic: I need to finish my coffee and get going for the bus ^^' 
My channel is still really small (2.7k) but it's been a crazy week on the channel, and I've gotten nearly 400 subs in the last week so I'm very hyped up right now. :yikes: :frolic:

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1640 on: April 26, 2024, 08:04:29 AM »
Yay! Go Shai! :cheer: I need to catch up on your vids.

I'm doing laundry today FOR SURE. I also really need to vacuum. There are tufts of cat hair all over the carpets :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: April 26, 2024, 05:32:54 PM »
Shaiyeh, Congratulations that you have so many subscribers to your channel!  :joy:

---

Ozzy's blood tests results are excellent!  :yippee: Very healthy cat! :heart: :heart: :heart:
The vet also said that the strange vocalizations were probably caused by the sedatives. I also think so, because now Ozzy is ok and hasn't made any extra strange noises. :D We are going home on Monday so I will see the boys (cats) again. I'm going to check Ozzy's nipples regularly and I'll also remind mom that he should do the same when I'm not there at home. Strange case...  :wonder:

Friday was laundry day and I changed the clean sheets & pillowcases to the bed. I still have back pain so these chores took much more time than usual. In the evening, I couldn't bear to drag myself into the shower anymore, so I only washed my hair in the bathroom sink, a wrong choice, because my back didn't like that position either!  >_<
:zzz:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: April 27, 2024, 07:57:13 AM »
Shaiyeh, will have to catch up, & love that you have so many subs!!!
BC, you can do it xxx
HOM pawesome news!!! And yep, next chore is laundry for me too, along with a shower...
Squirmy beep beep!!! Here comes the snail-mobile!!! If you have a partner, is there a reason they can't drive???

I got the dishes done!!! I got bread baked & the foil tins work!!! I made noisy coffee & showed them pics of what I've made (my craft group will also want to see so keeping them on the phone for now).
And I've been adding to my current knit & crochet projects!!! Today I need to do laundry & have a shower
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1643 on: April 27, 2024, 08:07:47 AM »
HoM, great to hear about Ozzy! :D
I need to wash my hair in the sink too. I wanted to do it yesterday but was too tired.

I got the laundry done :accomplished: I need to wash my blanket still, but that's just one thing, so easy. Changing the sheets on the bed should be done today but my back is really hurting, so I don't know. It's times like this that I want to move my bed out in the room, but I like being against the wall when sleeping :huh:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1644 on: April 29, 2024, 11:02:31 AM »
Went to the woodland play group this morning and baby swung me in a hammock :biggrin: she is really getting big now and is climbing hills and almost running too. She is due for yogurt now.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1645 on: April 30, 2024, 08:00:23 AM »
Today I need to go to the bank and get a new debit card. Someone tried using my card number yesterday to rent a car, so the bank blocked it. After that I'm visiting my mom.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: May 02, 2024, 01:10:30 PM »
BC that's such a pain!!! And all the hassle of getting the new card on your accounts too xxx At least you caught up on laundry xxx
Artie aww!!!

Laundry, check!!! Just need to hang out the socks. Shower, check!!!
Coffee, check!!! And was a pal's birthday too
Craft group, check!!! Though I was in a bit of a rush so forgot the phone!!! But I wouldn't have had time as a pal had an announcement
Not-so-check: my sleep schedule. It wonked again
Major check: my loot is back in order, so I ordered some fun stuff off eBay & from a pal, as well as yarn for a project for my bd coffee pal. Why are there so many gorgeous yarn colours???

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1647 on: Yesterday at 03:52:43 AM »
PBW, don't look on Etsy at the hand dyed yarn! I don't even knit (yet) and I've got a wishlist of yarn with like hundreds on it XD

Today, I should clean up the bathroom at some point. Aster's dishes need to be washed. Other than that, I've got nothing going on so I guess today is a gaming day. I've caught up on Planet Zoo and know how to play again :) I have trouble starting a zoo though. There are so many animals to choose from (I have all the DLC) it takes me forever to pick out what I want to make a habitat for.

edit, later: I washed my hair and scrubbed off all my dead skin :accomplished: My skin actually squeaks :glitter:
I also got Aster's dishes washed and refilled. I still need to clean the bathroom, but I feel like cleaning up the kitchen instead. I got stuff to make tacos! :taco:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:53:32 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: Today at 02:35:58 AM »
BC: TACO-TASTIC!!!

I don't react well to wool so I avoid 100% wool where I can. Same with mohair, & angora has its own issues. So that chops the hand-dyed wool off my list as if I can't work with it comfortably, there's no point. There are some wool/acrylic blends I can work with, where the wool content is 20% or so, & they're not nearly so bad.
I got to noisy coffee & it was fun as usual. Afterwards more work on the knitting & crochet. The fox yarn isn't here yet but hopefully soon...

Online Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: Today at 12:37:24 PM »
Etsy is the devil, it's even worse when you see AMAZING things ... only for the shipping to be something stupid like £15 for one sticker  :pout: There are so many gorgeous pins and stickers I want but the shipping! THE SHIPPING!!

Not all sellers are like that, I got a funny bird sticker for my bank card as all bank cards have the same picture on it and it's boring, I wanted something to make it stand out and this sticker was perfect. The shipping was MUCH more reasonable!

I handed in gifts to people, and I've ordered something off Cameo to see how it works. If it works well, I'll probably do more orders, and order one for a friend for her birthday!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal