collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: bra sizes (have you ever bought online?)  (Read 5569 times)

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
Re: bra sizes (have you ever bought online?)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »

This is so true (except I'm an A cup) - it's so hard to find 32 at all, and to find it in an A in near impossible. :( I get that the majority of sales will be the popular sizes, but that doesn't mean us less common ones don't need something too. And something that looks half decent!

That makes me nervous! :shocked: With my 60lbs+ weight loss, I shrunk from a 42D to a 38A. I am still wearing these now-large bras and need to update my wardrobe. Hope I can find the size I need.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »
I'm in the US and I have a pretty rare size too. My chest isn't too big and I wear a 44B.  I can hardly ever find it in stores. There are only two stores that I know of that carry it. One of them is super expensive and far away (even though they have cooler styles) so I stick to the one closer to home. Sadly, the really fancy bras they come out with are hardly ever in my size. It truly sucks. I could order online and I am thinking about doing that soon.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
I can totally understand your problem, I have the same one though I am several cup sizes up from you (depending on style anywhere from 34G to 32I - us sizes).  32 and 34 can be difficult to find in larger cup sizes.  I would see first if there is a specialty shop in your area where you can try different styles and brands.

Personally I have found that Panache brand fits me very well and now that I have a style that I prefer, I order online.  You can check their site and find a store that sells nearby (hopefully) http://panache-lingerie.com/

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 01:41:55 PM »

This is so true (except I'm an A cup) - it's so hard to find 32 at all, and to find it in an A in near impossible. :( I get that the majority of sales will be the popular sizes, but that doesn't mean us less common ones don't need something too. And something that looks half decent!

Weird... that would be a very common size around here! Every store has it.
If the conversion chart I'm using is accurate that is. It tells me 32A is 70B in european size - very common size around here.

Hmm, this is interesting because I seem to have a hard time finding 70B... So I mostly wear 75A which usually fits okay but I think 70B would be better. But last time I went shopping I only found one in that size, while 75A is very common. Then again, I usually look for wireless because those are more comfortable and I don't really need much support, and the selection is very limited.

Still, my problems are nothing compared to finding any of the rarer sizes. I hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for online! :)

/edit for typos

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »
I'm supposed to wear a 32 DD or G (I'm juuuust in between, supposedly) but I have to buy 34 D bras because I can't afford to spend $70+ on one stinking bra online or in the ever elusive special size stores. It's ridiculous! Who do these bra makers think are buying bras, mannequins? Not to mention it's even harder to find a bra in my size that's even pretty. Just because I have a big chest, doesn't mean I'm frumpy :(
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 07:18:48 PM »
Egh... I'm not much help because whatever bra I get doesn't fit me, including when I have actually been fitted.  :huh:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:07 AM »
tootie_tails have you tried the storechain called Change? It has several shops around Sweden as well as a webstore. They have a guide on the website where you can write your meassuerements and it calculate them to give you the accurate size for their bras. I took a quick look and they do have bras in 70H, but, the sizes is a bit different from other stores.. like on Change I have 70F, while I on Lindex and Kappahl has 75D, so going through their guide might be a good idea first.

The quality of their the bras is way better than any other store I know of and they are very pretty. They guide is very good and it might be easier to order them from Sweden rather than abroad. Sometimes they have amazing sales, up to 70% which can give you extremly good deals. :)

http://change.com/se/

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »
Have you tried www.figleaves.com/uk ?
I think they have quite a wide range of sizes, and they ship to sweden.

before I lost weight, I had SUCH problems finding a good bra. I can still have problems, but it's far from as bad. I'm now inbetween a C and a D (eu size), from having been above D. can't say that i miss it. ^^'

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 08:12:04 AM »
I'm in the US.... 28Gs are impossible to find lol. I order from ebay every once in a while if I find a good deal.
I like brastop too: http://www.brastop.com/

I also follow this blog: http://www.venusianglow.com/
It gives really nice fitting advice. =)

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 09:01:36 AM »
I'm in the US.... 28Gs are impossible to find lol. I order from ebay every once in a while if I find a good deal.
I like brastop too: http://www.brastop.com/

I also follow this blog: http://www.venusianglow.com/
It gives really nice fitting advice. =)
bookmarked! ^__^  thanks!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 11:01:56 AM »
I know Hunkemoller have a webshop and they sell your size of bra there. I only do not know if they ship to Sweden though....but you can always email them and ask!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
I used to have a hard time with this too. Thought I was a 40dd. Went into Lane Bryant and got sized.  Found out I was. 40H. But depending on the size I can wear down to a 40F. Lane bryant I the only place I know of to buy my bras :( I hate bra shopping so much.

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 06:02:40 AM »
I have also problems to find bra's who fit and are comfortable with no poking underwire and such. I have size 90F in euro size, but I found a webshop who sell beautifull bra's for incredible prizes at www.bonprix.nl but i saw on google that there is also a UK bonprix site.
I paid last time E12,95 and E14,95 for beautifull bra's who are sturdy and fit like a glove!

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 07:23:01 AM »
tootie_tails have you tried the storechain called Change? It has several shops around Sweden as well as a webstore. They have a guide on the website where you can write your meassuerements and it calculate them to give you the accurate size for their bras. I took a quick look and they do have bras in 70H, but, the sizes is a bit different from other stores.. like on Change I have 70F, while I on Lindex and Kappahl has 75D, so going through their guide might be a good idea first.

The quality of their the bras is way better than any other store I know of and they are very pretty. They guide is very good and it might be easier to order them from Sweden rather than abroad. Sometimes they have amazing sales, up to 70% which can give you extremly good deals. :)

http://change.com/se/

That is where I currently shop lol, it's the webshop I mentioned.

I agree they are good quality! I don't find much to choose from in my size though. I mostly wear balconette or push up bras and I ruled out some of their models after trying them on (uncomfortable regardless of size).
The only ones I really like are the tactel balconette and push ups, and those are never on sale. (other than the standard returning customer rebate) Also those are often sold out in my size.

I'm bookmarking all the links people have posted :) I just found bonprix has a swedish website as well, checking that out now.

-

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 08:00:00 AM »
The bra's i have experiance with at Bonprix are these two:
http://www.bonprix.nl/product/beha-cup-b-wit-956429/?bundle=4834916&type=image&sk=57
and
http://www.bonprix.nl/product/beha-cup-b-wit-916302/?bundle=2867586&type=image&sk=57

The shoulder straps are wider and also the back band. This way you do not have troubles with the bra cuts in your skin and hold up the "ladies" nice and smooth without bulging over the cups or with lines on your back!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:04:05 AM by Lady.Arachnia »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal