collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81075 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #780 on: March 08, 2016, 08:17:46 AM »
Even though I haven't played Kirby (and I do want to) those Amiibo are amazing!!! So shiny!

I'm most excited for the Paper Mario Color Splash game though! I am dying already XD

If you want to start with a newer game, I highly suggest Kirby Triple Deluxe for the 3DS! If you have a Wii/Wii U, then Kirby's Return to Dreamland is a great game too. Those are pretty much the last two games that will give you a feel for what Kirby games are traditionally like. The newest Wii U game, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, is very different but still fun. You use the game pad to draw a path for Kirby to follow, and the powers and stuff are different.

Seriously, if you want any Kirby recommendations, I can provide! The Kirby games are my favorite Nintendo games. I've played them all! :blush:

I've honestly never played a Paper Mario game. I tend to stick to the main platformers, but this new one looks fun!

I think Paper Mario Amiibos would be neat. It'd be better than them releasing another set of the same Mario characters but in different poses. :lol:

Post Merge: March 08, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

OMG!!!! I LOVE all those Kirby ones, but I'm definetly going to be neeeeeding that warp star Kirby....and possibly Waddle! Its ADORABLE! :squee:

I will be getting the new game since it's on 3DS! O.o *wants to have 3ds kirby party with Renia* I will bring the snacks! I usually only play Kirby games on handhelds, nightmare in dreamland is my favorite. Well, I'm like that with almost every game besideds Zelda because im too lazy to turn on the TV and my game system LOL I just want to lay in bed and turn on one button to play. Although I have played the Epic Yarn Yoshi game and I really enjoyed it!

Speaking of which I hope we get more news on the NX. I hope to get Pokken but I think the Wii u will be replaced soon with the NX so saving my moolah for that.

Lol That's why I like the Wii U. Unless I'm using it to watch something on Youtube or Netflix, I just take the gamepad into my bedroom and play games in there.

I'm still confused on how I feel about the NX. I get that the Wii U didn't sell very well (I blame bad marketing and a poor choice in name. Seriously, a lot of parents don't realize there's a different between the Wii and the Wii U) but I guess I'm not ready for a new system already. I really do love the Wii U, I just wish they had done better by it.

I'm gonna skip Pokken. I'm really questioning their choice in Pokemon for the roster. So unless someone I know gets it and I see it played in person, I won't be getting it myself.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:29:29 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 08, 2016, 11:57:43 AM »
The only thing I'd want Pokken for is the Shadow Mewtwo card, but since (from my understanding) the card doesn't really "fully early-unlock him" in the game - when you scan the card in Pokken, the message says "You have unlocked ______ until you quit the game." -  It kinda threw a wrench in my plan getting it secondhand (or from a friend that is gonna buy the game).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 08, 2016, 12:27:42 PM »
I've honestly never played a Paper Mario game. I tend to stick to the main platformers, but this new one looks fun!

I would highly, highly recommend the Paper Mario series!  :) The first two will always be my favourites, but if you don't care for RPGs, Super Paper Mario is a platformer (with RPG elements) and has an AMAZING story for a Mario game. I'm not a big fan of Sticker Star, but it does have a unique game mechanic to it at least...

I was really excited for a new Paper Mario, but it  looks like Sticker Star 2.0 right now and that ruined my excitement. I'll just patiently wait until we see more of the game to see if I'm interested or not.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 08, 2016, 12:54:39 PM »
I'm excited for the new Paper Mario game too. I really like Super Paper Mario and Color Splash and Paper Jam look like tons of fun.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #784 on: March 08, 2016, 04:21:12 PM »

I would highly, highly recommend the Paper Mario series!  :) The first two will always be my favourites, but if you don't care for RPGs, Super Paper Mario is a platformer (with RPG elements) and has an AMAZING story for a Mario game. I'm not a big fan of Sticker Star, but it does have a unique game mechanic to it at least...

I was really excited for a new Paper Mario, but it  looks like Sticker Star 2.0 right now and that ruined my excitement. I'll just patiently wait until we see more of the game to see if I'm interested or not.

You NEED to try out Paper Mario Renia! Its amazing!
I've played all of the games so far and the first two are my favorite- mostly the Thousand Year Door! They're just so fun and imaginative. The villains are also AWESOME! One game has a nerdy lizard, and then three "sisters" who are ghosty evil as well.
 Sticker star was still good but different from the others, I still liked it!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #785 on: March 09, 2016, 12:21:27 AM »
OMG YEAHHSS PAPER MARIO! :squee: I'm not a big Mario fan besides Yoshi's Island and SMG games but dude OMG Paper Mario was really really fun! Definetly play it Renia!

Awe I'm so sad no one seems that interested in playing Pokken! I really like Tekken, and I've been exited for this game for a while! To me its like Pokemon battling in real life without the turn-based stuff. I also REALLY want to play as suicune!! I love that Pokemon!   :blush:

Not amiibo related but i'm really excited for Pokemon Go to come out since I've got road and even a boat trip ahead! It would be awesome to see some water Pokemon when I'm out in the ocean! *wants a seadra and lapras like no tomorrow* I hope it comes out soon! I know Japan is already feild-testing!

I know what you mean, it seems like the Wii U just came out too! I wouldn't mind getting one just for a few games but since the NX is coming out this year its pointless for me to get one at this point because we will be getting the new Legend of Zelda game (which may only be for the NX, still unconfirmed). Its rumored it may be backwards compatible.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:36:56 AM by Princess Lala »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 09, 2016, 08:26:31 AM »
Is the NX really coming out this year? Nintendo has been so hush-hush about it. As of now, I don't see it coming out any time soon.

As for Pokken, it doesn't seem like much of a fighting game to me because of the roster. I'd like to see more fighting types in, y'know, a fighting game. Also, the roster is really meh when you think of all the Pokemon there are to choose from. I think the support Pokemon for the game are waaayyy more interesting, which is disappointing.

Back on the topic of Amiibos, do any of you think that we'll get Amiibo cards for games other than the AC ones? Not that I'm complaining. I don't need another thing to collect. :P I just remember there being a rumor about the cards eventually replacing the current Amiibos, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 10, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »
Is the NX really coming out this year? Nintendo has been so hush-hush about it. As of now, I don't see it coming out any time soon.

As for Pokken, it doesn't seem like much of a fighting game to me because of the roster. I'd like to see more fighting types in, y'know, a fighting game. Also, the roster is really meh when you think of all the Pokemon there are to choose from. I think the support Pokemon for the game are waaayyy more interesting, which is disappointing.

Back on the topic of Amiibos, do any of you think that we'll get Amiibo cards for games other than the AC ones? Not that I'm complaining. I don't need another thing to collect. :P I just remember there being a rumor about the cards eventually replacing the current Amiibos, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I heard Pokken is. Perhaps other games will as well. maybe Nintendo will do a board game/ videogame cross with cards?

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 20, 2016, 04:53:42 PM »
Got Charizard at Walmart today! :biggrin:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #789 on: March 20, 2016, 06:06:28 PM »
BF / BF's family sent me Ike from Fire Emblem and Pink Yarn Yoshi. :heart: :lovey:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 23, 2016, 10:58:19 AM »
I got R.O.B Famicon colors today. I know he's not gray and black but I had wanted R.O.B before when he was only in the 3 pack. I wonder if that means there will eventually be a single Duck Hunt dog aslo?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 23, 2016, 11:49:21 AM »
I got R.O.B Famicon colors today. I know he's not gray and black but I had wanted R.O.B before when he was only in the 3 pack. I wonder if that means there will eventually be a single Duck Hunt dog aslo?

Ponyfan

:shocked: I forgot he was out! I need to go get him! Saw Ryu at Best Buy

Post Merge: April 23, 2016, 11:50:11 AM

BF / BF's family sent me Ike from Fire Emblem and Pink Yarn Yoshi. :heart: :lovey:

Ooh my DD would be jealous. Congrats on Ike. Did they re-release him?

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 23, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »
Last time I was at EB, I saw Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for a good price, so I grabbed it. At the till, I was talked into getting Chibi Robo Zip Lash bundled with the Amiibo for $15. :blink: I didn't really want it, but the price was too good to pass up. The Amiibo is beyond adorable (and Chibi Robo's actual size! :lol: ), and the game is actually pretty fun!
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 27, 2016, 10:31:42 AM »
I've been wanting to pick up the Chibi Robo Amiibo + game. It seems like a cute, fun game.

I'm so exciiiiiteeeed! My Kirby Amiibo diorama and new Japanese Kirby Amiibo shipped tyesterday and should be here this weekend/next week. Aaahhhh!

If you wanna know what I'm talking about:

Japan gets all the cool stuff. Thank goodness for import sites! :lol:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:33:32 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 27, 2016, 10:38:09 AM »
I've been wanting to pick up the Chibi Robo Amiibo + game. It seems like a cute, fun game.

I'm so exciiiiiteeeed! My Kirby Amiibo diorama and new Japanese Kirby Amiibo shipped tyesterday and should be here this weekend/next week. Aaahhhh!

If you wanna know what I'm talking about:

Japan gets all the cool stuff. Thank goodness for import sites! :lol:

That is soooo cuuute!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal