collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81072 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #705 on: November 30, 2015, 10:16:37 AM »
Waaaat!? YES! I NEEEEEEEED ROSALINA! Sure I could have bought one overseas but I'm lazy! xD I need her and jigglypuff! I just got SSB for 3ds for my husband and I, and he is having fun actually using the Amiibos! My 3ds is the older one so I don't have the built-in thingy to play with them on mine. (Weren't they going to make something for that similar to a skylander portal?) As I keep playing Smash Bros, I'm falling in love with so many new characters and some of the old characters have change a little! 

Mine are displayed on my TV in front of my PlayStation 4 and Wii,  nothing too awesome. I thought about getting one of those metal floral candle holders that hold like 20 tealight candles, just put the Amiibos in the holes xD

So I have Charizard wrapped up under the tree for husby =P , I got the Villger now, and we also have Green Yarn Yoshi! My Amiibos shelf is growing!  My current wants are:
-Lucina -Rosalina - Jigglypuff -Ganondorf -Shulk -Zero Suit Samus -Metaknight -Pacman -Robin

I think Lucina, Robin, Rosalina, and Jigglypuff are still pretty rare?

Get an NFC reader and you can use your amiibo and cards
 We have a ,2DS.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 30, 2015, 10:25:42 AM »
Waaaat!? YES! I NEEEEEEEED ROSALINA! Sure I could have bought one overseas but I'm lazy! xD I need her and jigglypuff! I just got SSB for 3ds for my husband and I, and he is having fun actually using the Amiibos! My 3ds is the older one so I don't have the built-in thingy to play with them on mine. (Weren't they going to make something for that similar to a skylander portal?) As I keep playing Smash Bros, I'm falling in love with so many new characters and some of the old characters have change a little!

So I have Charizard wrapped up under the tree for husby =P , I got the Villger now, and we also have Green Yarn Yoshi! My Amiibos shelf is growing!  My current wants are:
-Lucina -Rosalina - Jigglypuff -Ganondorf -Shulk -Zero Suit Samus -Metaknight -Pacman -Robin

I think Lucina, Robin, Rosalina, and Jigglypuff are still pretty rare?

They already made the NFC reader add-on thing for the old 3DS.

I broke down and bought a New 3DS since my husband lost his 3DS. I gave him my old one and kept the upgrade for myself. I should check on the built-in NFC reader and see what that's like!

Now that I have modern 8-bit Mario, I'm done Amiibo hunting until Shovel Knight is released. Unless I get lucky and find Rosalinda and Jigglypuff somehow. :P My husband and I are going to buy Wii Fit Trainer, Meta Knight and Dedede for our best friends for Christmas, since those are the only 3 they're missing in their collection and WFT and MK are at least cheap to import now.

I'll also be working on customs again, after a looooong time of not doing any! Gonna turn a Kirby into Majin Buu and a Yoshi into Piccolo! I'll post updates once I start on them next weekend. :)
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 30, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »
I saw Modern Mario at Walmart. Hopefully he'll be there later on. There was only one left.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:13 AM »
I saw Modern Mario at Walmart. Hopefully he'll be there later on. There was only one left.

My Walmart had a TON, so if you don't happen to find him later, I'm sure I could pick one up for you the next time I'm there.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 30, 2015, 03:57:52 PM »
Yeah, Ike is back in GameStop stores. I saw a good amount of him on Friday morning, along with Falcon and Little Mac. (IIRC).

I too hope Rosalina comes back soon! I have her, but I cant' bring myself to open her because of how hard she is to find and I love amiibo in their packaging.

I wanna say I am done with collecting amiibo, for now at least. I still want KK. slider, Mabel, and Reese, but they arent priority at the moment. I did buy an import Isabelle so I dont have to buy amiibo festival for her. xD

With Wolf Link amiibo, I'll buy the game for the amiibo amd give the game itself to my boyfriend since he is hardcore Zelda fan.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #710 on: November 30, 2015, 08:18:24 PM »
I can also help with the 8-bit mario! We have the 22 approx normal colored one and the one that is more retro with the brown. I also have a 20% off holiday employee discount  on GM stuff so I can save you money! :-3 Will debox for shipping, we have mailers at my PO that are two day shipping, $2.79ish

Edit: also Im going up to Target tomorrow or Wednesday! My husband has a severe sinus infection to where he is home sick, I have to run up there anyways and get him some soup, tea, and medicine anyways. I will be Amiibos hunting since I'm there! If I score jackpot I will grab some for friends!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:21:31 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2015, 09:41:44 AM »
I was finally able to order the blue and pink yarn yoshi amiibos on Target's website last night during their cyber monday sale! Now I anxiously await their arrival. I'm also kicking myself for not picking up Palutena back in July, but she isn't too expensive on EBay so I'll probably just pick her up there. The only other amiibos I want besides Palutena are Rosalina, Falco, Yoshi, green yarn Yoshi, Zelda, Lucina, Link and Zero Suit Samus. I didn't realize how many I still wanted. Haha! I just bought a PS4 so I'm kinda broke at the moment, but I'll be asking for those for Christmas as much as my parents want to get me adult things. lol
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2015, 09:56:31 AM »
Thanks for the offer MoonbeamStar and Princess Lala, I appreciate the offer, but that's alright. :)

My daughter's imported Digby came, words cannot describe how adorable he is! She was having such a bad day and he made her happy.

enabler

« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2015, 11:14:24 AM »
Yeah I went by the Walmart here early Saturday morning and there were like 25+ modern color and about 15+ classic.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 04, 2015, 04:57:52 AM »
The Shovel Knight Amiibo is being released in January in the US. I'm so excited!  :yippee: I hope Sheild Knight gets an Amiibo eventually, too. I also hope Shovel Knight won't be hard to find. I'm replaying the game as Plague Knight and ugh...all the characters in this game need Amiibos.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 04, 2015, 07:23:01 PM »
So now that Nintendo is getting their stock nice n stable, do you think they'll start making dedicated amiibo games soon? Other then AC Amiibo Festival I mean.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 05, 2015, 10:46:43 AM »
So now that Nintendo is getting their stock nice n stable, do you think they'll start making dedicated amiibo games soon? Other then AC Amiibo Festival I mean.

I was just thinking about that today.  I could see them releasing ice climber amiibos to unlock old school games.

Offline sparkykandy

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 05, 2015, 04:01:41 PM »
Decided to keep my modern 8-bit Mario since it seems like he's now easily available in stores.  He does look kind of cool, but I'm not sure where to display him.  Right now, he's just on top of my Wii U.
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Princess Lala

« Reply #718 on: December 08, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »
JIGGLYPUFF! I found JIGGLYPUFF today!!! OMG! There was only one, just sitting right there on the bottom under the pegs with so many doctor mario! Not only is she my favorite character, but my favorite to use in Smash!

AAAAH! :yippee:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 08, 2015, 11:27:06 AM »
She's cute Lala. Did you ever find Rosalina and Luma?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal