collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81083 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #630 on: October 07, 2015, 12:59:47 AM »
I have Zelda, Princess Peach (MIB) and Jigglypuff (MIB, anniversary gift). A lot of the Amiibos I really want don't seem to ever be available outside of eBay, so my interest in them is kinda lukewarm. I'm not a big fan of wanting stuff I can't reasonably have. :lol:

I'd love to own Rosalina, Lucina, Robin and the Bowser Jr. where he's in the happy face up thing. I think I got all the names right. :)

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 07, 2015, 04:38:23 AM »
For those of you looking for non-exclusives, try asking your local gamestop/eb games to look around other stores. Its right on the computer. Its seriously the easiest thing to do. You can search 100 miles around a zip code. If they won't or its inconclusive, message me. I can try to help you.
People give Gamestop smack all the time but not all stores are internet horror stories! :love:

I know. My GameStop has always been very good to me.

Post Merge: October 07, 2015, 12:08:12 PM

OMGS!! Im at TrU and they have Captain Falcon an Fox McCloud! Sadly no Little Mac. :(
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:08:12 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #632 on: October 08, 2015, 05:34:33 AM »
I was told by my friend last night our Best Buy got Marth in!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 08, 2015, 05:55:01 AM »
I don't know how many of you follow the Amiibo Reddit boards, but it seems like places have gotten a TON of each character for restocks.

Could this mean the end of Nintendo being dumb and only giving NA like...20 of each character? :lol:

Still kinda mad that Villager won't be rereleased after after the next Animal Crossing game. He's the only one I wanted from these restocks.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 08, 2015, 11:30:44 AM »
I'm not too pleased about Villager being held back, either.
Especially since he is gonna be out the same day as the other AC amiibos. Which mean,s a bigger hole in my wallet than intended that day.  :mad:
And doesnt Mewtwo come out that same day in the States?!  :cry:

It feels weird to go inside my TRU and see a huge variety of amiibos. Even weirder to see Shulk outside of a GameStop.  :biggrin: I hope this restock lasts a good while.
I came back from my TRU an hour ago and caved in and bought Greninja. So at least I am done until next month.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:32:31 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 08, 2015, 06:25:31 PM »
I don't know how many of you follow the Amiibo Reddit boards, but it seems like places have gotten a TON of each character for restocks.

Could this mean the end of Nintendo being dumb and only giving NA like...20 of each character? :lol:

Still kinda mad that Villager won't be rereleased after after the next Animal Crossing game. He's the only one I wanted from these restocks.

I hope that's what it means. I hope this means they'll restock Ness and the AC Bundle separately later on. I so desperately want Isabelle and my daughter is so bummed that Digby is being bundled with it.

Edit: Ahhhhh!!!! My daughter and boyfriend went to TrU and surprised me with Little Mac!!!!! :frolic:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:19:19 AM by Leave a Whisper »

Princess Lala

« Reply #636 on: October 08, 2015, 07:58:52 PM »
So my husband and I went amiibo hunting today at Best Buy and Marth was sold out by the time we got there BUUUUUUT my SUPER AWESOME guy of a husband with a keen eye found a Dark Pit for me while browsing over the other side for chromebooks!!!! I literally screamed for joy when he told me to come over here I ran as fast as I could in my black dress and hugged him omg I think everyone was staring at us! xD Dark Pit was one of those characters I wanted but never dreamed of having because how suuuuper rare he was here. I shall post images on my IG feed later! :3

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #637 on: October 08, 2015, 10:34:47 PM »
Went and did Amiibo hunting for my bf's Halloween box. The only character he wanted that I could find was Yoshi. Yet I saw Pikachu, the 3 pkg for Splatoon, and Bowser Jr. when I wasn't buying for me. Gah!

He wanted Little Mac, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Charizard or Yoshi, so I was already pretty sure what he was going to wind up with. :lol: We went to a bunch of stores and tried, though.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 09, 2015, 04:38:52 PM »
At Best Buy there was Marth, Olimar, ZSS, Charizard , Captain Falcon and Dark Pit!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 10, 2015, 05:48:01 AM »
I got Duck Hunt Duo the other week, is it not the cutest?! I can't resist an adorable dog, even though he was nightmarish to unlock in Smash. I screamed because I was so unprepared and me and my brother took turns 'til we beat him. :P

I haven't thought of a nickname yet but took him immediately out of the box.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 10, 2015, 05:51:52 AM »
Congrats everyone that is finding their most wanted Amiibos. My area seems to get stuck on the basic Mario characters (tons of Mario, Peach, Luigi etc..) everyone once in a while I find a non Mario character.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #641 on: October 10, 2015, 07:25:35 AM »
my TRU has: Little Mac, Fox, Pacman, Lucario, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Gannondorf, and all the mario characters of course. No Villager yet! Gamestop apparently has Charizard in!!! My hubby works right nextdoor to one so he might poke around there on his break! Best Buy is still out of Marth! GAH!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #642 on: October 10, 2015, 08:48:03 AM »
If you happen to see an extra Captain Falcon and/or Villager, I will be more than happy to pay you for them :)

Aww, I should've checked my phone while at TRU yesterday. You posted this right when I left work and headed over there, I could've picked one up for you.

Unless someone beats me to it, I can grab you one today or tomorrow. I didn't see anything about a "1 character per customer" rule, but I'll only grab 2 at most, otherwise I'll feel bad. :blush: Villager hasn't been spotted anywhere, but he should be around within the next week!

I also saw 2 of the classic 8-bit Mario Amiibos while I was there!

Just wanted to check if you got my pm  :)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 10, 2015, 01:00:41 PM »

I did, but I haven't had a chance to go browsing TRU because when I'm not working, I'm dealing with wedding stuff. :lol:

I do have some free time today, and I wanted to head up to the mall so I may stop by TRU then.
Instagram / Want List

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #644 on: October 11, 2015, 08:15:15 AM »

I did, but I haven't had a chance to go browsing TRU because when I'm not working, I'm dealing with wedding stuff. :lol:

I do have some free time today, and I wanted to head up to the mall so I may stop by TRU then.

Oh yes of course!!! I thought maybe you had your hands full :) No pressure at all, and thank you ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal