collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81042 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2015, 11:19:55 AM »
I'll take pictures of my collection tonight with the new additions :) I only collect ones I like and play with so I don't have them all :)

I know we have toad, ness is coming, shulk isn't on my boyfriends WL and neither of us have gold Mario as a priority, but maybe we can find someone else for a three way trade who is seeking one of those :)
Hopefully :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 29, 2015, 11:21:15 AM »
I'll take pictures of my collection tonight with the new additions :) I only collect ones I like and play with so I don't have them all :)

I know we have toad, ness is coming, shulk isn't on my boyfriends WL and neither of us have gold Mario as a priority, but maybe we can find someone else for a three way trade who is seeking one of those :)

Sweetness ^.^
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 29, 2015, 11:24:12 AM »
Wasn't interested in these until Splatoon, now I'm looking for an Inkling girl like crazy LOL.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2015, 11:29:33 AM »
I'll get a picture later today. :)

That's so sweet of him!! I didn't even bother with Toys R Us, too far away lol.

I wish I had known I would have grabbed you a three pack :) We still had a few at our target :) 
Also so far pac-man seems very common so I'm sure you'll find it! There was a pile at our store

The TRU near me is in such an inconvenient place.  It's right beside an IKEA and I haaaaate having to drive over there, because the IKEA parking lot is a disaster and you HAVE to go through it to get to TRU.  People magically forget basic driving skills in that parking lot.  Plus, it's smack dab in the middle of an extremely busy shopping area, so it's just bad all around.  I'm hoping it won't be too terrible later, but it's Friday so...

That's fine!  I've heard that the 3-pack hasn't been too hard to find, so my Target will likely have it around when I go there in a few hours.  Glad to hear that Pac-Man is common!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »
Huh, there must be some magical space-time connection between your Ikea parking lot and our super Walmart parking lot Moonbeam, makes me wonder if they got there driver's license from a crackerjack box :lol: Please be common over here too Pacman! Maybe I'll go check out Best Buy

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 29, 2015, 11:35:18 AM »
Huh, there must be some magical space-time connection between your Ikea parking lot and our super Walmart parking lot Moonbeam, makes me wonder if they got there driver's license from a crackerjack box :lol: Please be common over here too Pacman! Maybe I'll go check out Best Buy

:lol:

Good luck finding what you want!  I might go to Best Buy too just because there's a 3DS streetpass event happening there this weekend starting today, haha.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »
 :biggrin: Same to you and don't let those crazy drivers get you.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2015, 11:41:33 AM »
I have the most amazing fiancé ever!! We both had to work today so I wasn't going to be able to go look for Lucina or Robin. But apparently he took an early lunch break to swing over to gamestop for me annnnnddd... I have Charizard, Lucina, AND Robin waiting for me at home!! He texted me a picture that I just got. I'm fairly sure my coworkers think there is something wrong with me XD I shouted in surprise and excitement :newpony:

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2015, 11:47:51 AM »
Congrats, Kitkumi!
Instagram / Want List

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2015, 11:57:44 AM »
I have the most amazing fiancé ever!! We both had to work today so I wasn't going to be able to go look for Lucina or Robin. But apparently he took an early lunch break to swing over to gamestop for me annnnnddd... I have Charizard, Lucina, AND Robin waiting for me at home!! He texted me a picture that I just got. I'm fairly sure my coworkers think there is something wrong with me XD I shouted in surprise and excitement :newpony:

Wow!!! You both are the luckiest ducks! What a sweet guy!

CA must just be horrible when it comes to Amiibo quantities XD

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #400 on: May 29, 2015, 12:08:50 PM »
I got the  silver Mario at Target today!!!! Hubby wanted to go up to find the tim tams (isnt he awesome!?) and for sheet and giggles we went to electeonics and there he was on the shelf!!!! Pictures tomorrow, very very tired from work! And FIDDLE STICKS I forgot alllll about Charizard abd Pacman!!

Post Merge: May 29, 2015, 12:11:57 PM

I neeed jigglypuff as well!!!! How could I forget!?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:11:57 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #401 on: May 29, 2015, 12:42:23 PM »
we have 2 ness for trade I believe 1 shulk 1 toad 1 gold mario and maybe a greninja

I'd be willing to trade my Jigglypuff for one of the Ness' if you're interested?

I was basically just there for moral support for my boyfriend and didn't want any of the ones they had at Target.  But since they had 15 Jiggly's and only 13 people in line I figured it couldn't hurt to pick one up for trading. XD

But that said, total success for me!  We snagged Pacman and Wario for the boyfriend this morning and he even impulse bought the Splatoon 3 pack and a cute Splatoon squirt gun.  (They were supposed to be preorder exclusives but since our Target had like... 20+ of them they were selling them off for $5 a piece)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 29, 2015, 12:48:09 PM »
I am so happy you guys managed to get amiibos you wanted! :D

Haha I almost bought the Splatoon Girl amiibo this morning before I realzed I had one coming to me in the mail. I think my friend managed to get me a Charizard this morning from TRU but I need to check with him later about it.

On a random note :.... anyone else here buy Splatoon today? :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 29, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »

Woohoo!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2015, 12:58:21 PM »
I went to Walmart after work and they had 3 Pac Man. I was afraid they might be out but they had 3 Pa Mans  and 4 Charizard. I didn't see any of the Splatoon ones. I'm glad I got Pac Man.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal