collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Another Buyer Didn't Read the Description.... UPDATE  (Read 3645 times)

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
Another Buyer Didn't Read the Description.... UPDATE
« on: January 16, 2015, 04:35:50 AM »
UPDATE:  SO THIS PERSON- Has decided to request a full refund. Now my Paypal has frozen the full amount of the doll.  She has already gotten a refund from the Post Office. We are now fighting back and forth about it through messages. I am SO SICK of this person. I will fight it to the end. The rudeness of this buyer is beyond belief! Calls me full of BS, liar, etc. WHEN she could have just read the description and not bought the doll. I have spent at least an hour on the phone with eBay.

I am just about sick of buyers. If you can't read the auction, why bid on something?  I don't even know what to do. The Post Office claim clearly states that it must be the buyer that fills out the form and have the package on hand.  Read from the bottom up. I have always had "no returns" on my items, but I do accept them if I mess up.

Dear sueg7689,

Please tell me how I did a low down thing here. I sold a Mint in Box doll, where I did not open up the doll because then she would not be mint in the box. I did state clearly in the auction that the wrist may be cracked, but I could not tell because I could not take her out of the box. This was clearly stated in the auction. It was NOT loose in the bottom of the box. It was attached to the arm. I took clear pictures, the best I could. My item was clearly described. Insurance is required on ALL auctions- for every seller. That is what insurance is for- if the item is damaged during shipping, the post office will send you (the buyer) a refund. YOU must have the item in hand for insurance claims, not me. Please read the form. I will gladly try to fill out the claims form for you if you send pictures of the damage to me.

- skyrocketneko

OK here is the deal. I keep the doll since you do not except refunds. And you fill out the insurance forms since you already have them. Why would you take out insurance on a $24.99 doll in the first place if you "didn't know it was broken". This was for my nieces doll collection she just started. You want it back I'll send it back but you pay for shipping etc. That is a pretty low down thing you did....

- sueg7689

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

To: sueg7689
Subject: Re: I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message: sueg7689 sent a message about J Doll Church Street J-Doll Jun Planning #291345806969
Sent Date: Jan-15-15 09:16:01 PST

Dear sueg7689,

Oh no! She certainly wasn't like that before I sent her! :( I did put insurance on her- the process is to go through the post office site and file a claim. You would have to do this because the item must be in your possession as the buyer. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm -this is the link to the claims form- please let me know if you have any questions as you are filling it out.

- skyrocketneko

To: skyrocketneko
Subject: I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message: sueg7689 sent a message about J Doll Church Street J-Doll Jun Planning #291345806969
Sent Date: Jan-15-15 09:08:44 PST

Dear skyrocketneko,

Hello skyrocket, Well her hand wasn't cracked it was severed off to the bottom of the box. Not sure what to do????
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:32:34 AM by skyrocketneko »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: Another Buyer Didn't Read the Description....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:39:04 AM »
This is what really kills me....

Why would you take out insurance on a $24.99 doll in the first place if you "didn't know it was broken". This was for my nieces doll collection she just started. You want it back I'll send it back but you pay for shipping etc. That is a pretty low down thing you did....

Ummmm...because the USPS breaks things in shipping and the seller doesn't want to be responsible for it!!! Some people are just not very bright!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:43:15 AM »
Man, I would soooo not offer to fill out the forms for her.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 07:57:38 AM »
I'd tell her to send it back.  She'd have to pay return shipping, even if she thinks she doesn't have to. 

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 09:27:06 AM »
Seriously? People who offer insurance know something is broken? lol.
Make her fill out the form.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 04:35:33 AM »
I'd ask her to send it back .. or you could risk a case and see which way it goes  . Ebay *can*  force you to refund that buyer and accept a return if she opens an" item not as described" case and wins  (even if you state no returns) , but since you mentioned that there was damage on the doll/the wrist was cracked in the listing then *you*  might win  (its a toughie to know which way this case would go BTW  :awake: ) . If you win she should not be able to leave neg  feedback
 If she wins she will still have to pay return shipping unless ebay decide to pay return shipping themselves, and then you would have to make the claim with the PO to get some money back for the damage .  If she wins she can leave neg feedback but you can answer with a follow up explaining what happened

If you win  the buyer then would not be able to force you to accept a refund/return, and then they would have to take it up with the PO since it was damaged properly during transit 
Hope that helps a bit , please let us know how it goes :hug:  the thing she said about insurance is ridiculous :rolleyes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline skyrocketneko

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »
Well, the buyer apologized to me! Wow! She's going to file a claim with the post office and let me know what happens. Thank goodness. I really didn't think I deserved that rudeness. UGH. Thanks guys.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 07:08:32 AM »
I'm so glad she realized her rude words were the wrong way to go! I hope things work out for both of you!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 08:19:50 AM »
It's a good thing she calmed down and started behaving rationally - you could have reported her to Ebay for harassment!  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 04:42:54 AM »
That's great news!  hope all goes well now :hug:   :cheer:  :frolic:  :bigups:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline skyrocketneko

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 08:12:37 AM »
So she got the refund back from the Post Office but not shipping. She expects it from me. I really don't think she deserves it, honestly. She's a jerk. What do you think? Shipping was $12!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 08:25:51 AM »
She's keeping the doll right? Then no.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 05:20:53 AM »
She's keeping the doll right? Then no.

This  is what I think too ^^   If she was returning the doll then ok, but she's got a refund and the doll, so I don't really think she should be asking for shipping money back from you - it wasn't your fault in the first place that the damage happened :awake:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 08:37:49 AM »
I wouldn't refund her.  It isn't your fault the doll was broken so you shouldn't be out anything for the PO's screw-up! 

Offline skyrocketneko

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 05:42:50 AM »
Holy crap. This is one person to avoid-

Once again where the heck is my $4.40 50/50 refund on shipping??? It's not in my pay pal account. 3rd time I have asked. Next (I know it's only a small amount) I report to ebay and I leave a swell comment about all your B.S.. Which I now believe you are full of. I have all the copies of the letters and all the copies of my paypal records.

- sueg7689

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal