collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Colombian Baby Blossoms (and mothers)... My dream!  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
Colombian Baby Blossoms (and mothers)... My dream!
« on: April 05, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
Hi everyone!
I have been a little out of the loop for a year. But last year I bought my colombian grail, purple baby Blossom with pink hair (see Nirvana gallery for pic). :) She was the only known in that color combo back then and I'm curious if she still is -or has more of her been found now? Does anyone know?

I only collect nirvanas in really good condition, so I have almost given up hope to find her matching mother, or any other color combo.

But if anyone have seen a mum/baby blossom (any color) surface in really great condition (uncut and no rubs to symbols, and no marks to body) I would love to know :D ! Because that would mean that I could keep my hopes up to some day own them :heart:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:12:02 AM by Norrskensljus »
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Columbian Baby Blossoms (and mothers)... My dream!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
I hear ya. I am still looking for a fabulous condition similiar color combo bowtie to match my baby bowtie.
I have an applejack that matches her beautifully so she is subbing as her mom right now.

I find it really difficult to find colombians in mint condition. All the the ones I have left in my collect (7 total)
are mint, well 6 of them are, and the 7th is in exellent condition.

Colombians are such beautiful ponies and it sooo nice to have them in original condition. Too bad
so many of them have been found in such poor condition.

I don't remember If i have seen an adult blossom in that combo but I know have seen an adult bowtie in that color combo.
I am sure one might turn up though, given enough time. Seems like all color combos thinkable were made

*hugs*
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:02:58 PM »
i think there is only one pink/purple baby blossom so far.

they did make an adult blossom in those colours, she is in the nirvana gallery. however is is in very poor condition :(

http://mlparena.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=469380

colombia went wild with their colours! it must be a south american thing as the venuzelan ponies are similar in that we have seen a few different characters in lots of different colour ways.

love pkw xxxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 01:46:46 PM »
That is one of the nicest colour schemes for Colombia! I only recall the adult at that particular baby.

Ember, you are totally right that it is hard to find them in good condition! They're often very 'loved' :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Ponyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Puffy stickers are my currency! Trade with me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 12:08:47 AM »
Thank you for your answers! :D I hope I will find a mom to my baby in fab condition someday! Such a shame they are so tricky to come by in good condition, they are so lovely. Yes PKW, it looks like a south american thing! Maybe it was cheaper to just buy the licens of a handful of characters and simply do the variety in colors instead... (because ponies is all about a huge variety, right? ;) lots and lots to collect) it's good we have the vennies now, they maybe can fill the gap that the colombians left, being not so great condition ponies. The vennies are just so beautiful in that crispy mint condition.. :D
My collection at Snupps:http://snupp.it/d8NITq
Instagram: @iPonyland

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Colombian Baby Blossoms (and mothers)... My dream!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 06:37:58 AM »
it is sad that they show up so "loved" but at the same time it is sweet to see that they were once to part of somebodies life.

when you do find an almost mint colombian they are lovely!

that is a very good point about perhaps only having a licence for a limited number of charachters so they went mad with the colours instead :)

love pkw xxx

RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal