collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ** Sternenstaub's 4-Seasons-Swap Brag Thread! **  (Read 5535 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ** Sternenstaub's 4-Seasons-Swap Brag Thread! **
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2012, 07:56:50 PM »
Wow, I am so late! But I was a very good girl and held out on eating my candy so I could have it all together. Well, my mom stole a roll of Sweet Tarts from the lot. Please forgive her!

My partner was mermaid, and boy did she put together a box of amazing randomness! I got just what I asked for! I love random....stuff. Just cute tidbits that are fun to put in random spots in my room and admire. And the candy....OMG. it's like the fruity candy sampler from heaven! She got me POP ROCKish candy too! OMG that stuff turns me into a five year old again! I like to put a whole bunch in my mouth and make people at home listen to the obnoxious popping sounds. LOL

And on with the pics!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I almost hate to eat the lollipops shaped like flowers because they are so pretty! I want a bouquet of them.

And on to the ponies! I got some gems this time. A couple of set completers (well kinda......two newborns twins are reunited and Baby Fleecy and her friend are together! and the ballerina baby finished up that set!).  I got an upgraded Tickle too! My old one was very scary looking!

I am in a couple other swaps right now and by the time I got these, it was kinda late to update my wishlist. I hope my partner didn't buy any of these. I do love duplicates and they WILL be kept and cherished as a gift from a friend if so.

A BIG thank you to mermaid for this amazing box! I truly loved it and had so much fun opening everything up!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2012, 01:35:44 AM »
I am SO glad you loved all of your thing Dazzlekitty! :) Sorry it was a little late :( But glad it made it safe and sound!

Does anyone know who my partner was? I'd love to thank them, but they never sent their name with the package!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2012, 04:56:28 PM »
I am still looking for my partner! :( I would love to leave feedback and let them know the basil plant is starting to grow!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
Mermaid, I bet if you go through this thread and write down the names of everyone whose name pops up when a box was received and then compare to the list of names in the original thread, you may be able to figure it out. Most peeps here posted the name of who sent them their box.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal