collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Bedding - lets discuss! Show your stuff!  (Read 3129 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP Bedding - lets discuss! Show your stuff!
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 06:03:23 AM »
im in LOVE with the G4 ones they have for sale at Walmart!!!! I also love the one at Target, but its cheaper to do the walmart set. I want to buy it NOW for my future pony room even though that could be around 10years away!

Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 06:06:16 AM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

YES!!! THIIISSSSSZZZZ :lovey: Hhmmmmmm after seeing this I *MIGHT* have to add this to my xmas list!? :3 I can seriously buy the smallest size- also the cheapest one, because for my pony room I wanted a small 'fake' MLP themed bed (fake as in a bunch of 1ft tall boxes of my non-displayable pony crap with a blowup $8 camping twin mattress on top to make it look like a childs bed) JUST for show! :P Because pony beds are TOO CUTE!!! :squee:

OMG I LOVE the reversable side BTW!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 06:15:23 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »

and here are some tote bags made from vintage bedding. NOT by me, i could never have the heart to cut into vintage bedding myself. wish i had the duvets they came from though

I have that duvet set, pretty sure! My sister won't part with any of them, sadly, but I remember it distinctly. Not sure if it is UK or international, though.

I saw some vintage pony bedding stuff used in craft items at the Hyper Japan in London this year. I've seen it there before, as well - clothing made from old MLP fabrics. I'm not sure whether to be annoyed with them or impressed by their creativity, to be honest...since it does breathe new life into things that might not otherwise get aired, but each one does take another original set out of the community...

[/quote]

oh wow me too, i have mixed feelings, though those pieces might go out to non collectors/mlp enthusiast so might be thrown away after they are finished with them.  i sure would love the duvet, sheets or curtains with that fabric. its so gorgeous and colourful vintage goodness ;)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2015, 02:02:30 PM »
I just got this in the mail today.  I found it on eBay Sunday night, and bought it right away. It's just the comforter, though. I did see another auction with the top sheet and a pillowcase, but I'm not sure If I'll get that or not.

Offline teacher316

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 09:32:50 AM »
I bought this G3 no-sew blanket on ebay a month ago. Funny thing is when my daughter was little I made her one exactly like it! So I'm not sure if it's the one I made or not but it came back to me anyways! I just love the design and colors. :biggrin:

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 12:26:52 PM »
I bought this G3 no-sew blanket on ebay a month ago. Funny thing is when my daughter was little I made her one exactly like it! So I'm not sure if it's the one I made or not but it came back to me anyways! I just love the design and colors. :biggrin:

that's very cute, i love the design and colours too, it has to be the best G3 material iv seen :D
at a quick glance it looks like a vintage G1 design

wanted list
for trade

Offline pilarsworld

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2015, 04:49:09 AM »
I have a g2 duvet cover..its the cover only and no pillowcase..I bought it in a charity shop about 10 years ago...sorry but I cant show a pic of it right now.I was thinking of maybe selling it sometime because my daughter has no need for it anymore.

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2015, 03:40:10 AM »
sounds awesome, i haven't seen a g2 duvet cover before, would love to see pics some time ;)

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal