collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EAG International/London Toy Fair 2015  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: EAG International/London Toy Fair 2015
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 08:05:05 AM »
Thanks so much for taking the photos! I hope it really is Coco Pommel, either way I'd like to get her!
Now if only I could find photos of the Zelfs at the Toy Fair XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 08:24:11 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks she sees a Rarity fashion playset?  I swear near "Coco" that there is one of those " pony forms" like what Rarity uses in the show and behind them is some kind of playset or backdrop.  I guess it could just be a paper backdrop such as has been seen with the paper dolls that have already been released.

* upon closer inspection, I am convinced that it is an actual Rarity boutique playset.  You can see the box in the background with a Rarity stand in in the corner window like how they like to package the pony that comes with a playset.  Looks like it might even be the kind of playset that opens and closes.  I'm getting really excited about this development!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:46:42 AM by Sunset »

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 09:23:20 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks she sees a Rarity fashion playset?  I swear near "Coco" that there is one of those " pony forms" like what Rarity uses in the show and behind them is some kind of playset or backdrop.  I guess it could just be a paper backdrop such as has been seen with the paper dolls that have already been released.

* upon closer inspection, I am convinced that it is an actual Rarity boutique playset.  You can see the box in the background with a Rarity stand in in the corner window like how they like to package the pony that comes with a playset.  Looks like it might even be the kind of playset that opens and closes.  I'm getting really excited about this development!
You know I noticed that too, and thought I was crazy at first for thinking it was a Rarity playset! But I think it is!  :lol: I'm glad we both spotted it! I want to see more!
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 09:31:02 AM »
 ^.^ ^.^ Yes a new FS character!!!  ^.^ ^.^
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »
Thanks so much for taking the photos! I hope it really is Coco Pommel, either way I'd like to get her!

Sadly, I don't think you will find any pictures of Zelfs at the Toy Fair.  My niece specifically requested pictures but there was NO WAY I could get near.  The Character stand was entirely roped off and, unlike Hasbro with their windows, the Zelfs were at the end of a long aisle of toys. :(  I did try, but the best I got was a very dark, blurry picture in which the only thing you can really see clearly is the Zelfs logo.  I'll upload later when I send it to my niece, but it's really not even worth looking at. :(  I don't think anyone could have got any nearer with a camera though!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
Thank you so much for the images Lancer *hug* you are such a sweetheart to share.

Some cool looking new things - and I see it looks like a Funrise Sweetie Drops and Sunset Shimmer as well :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »
That Celestia playset :O Do want!

So excited for the NY toy Fair pics now-I also want to see the EqGs of course! and Bette rlook at that castle and the Celly who comes with.

Carrie

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »
All the companies are making everyone wait until NY.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 01:01:10 PM »
Thank you for sharing with us! I cant wait to see better picture of the brushable ponies :)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »

Sadly, I don't think you will find any pictures of Zelfs at the Toy Fair.  My niece specifically requested pictures but there was NO WAY I could get near.  The Character stand was entirely roped off and, unlike Hasbro with their windows, the Zelfs were at the end of a long aisle of toys. :(  I did try, but the best I got was a very dark, blurry picture in which the only thing you can really see clearly is the Zelfs logo.  I'll upload later when I send it to my niece, but it's really not even worth looking at. :(  I don't think anyone could have got any nearer with a camera though!
Aw, what a shame! But thank you so much for trying! And thanks again for the pony pics :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 02:28:12 PM »

You know I noticed that too, and thought I was crazy at first for thinking it was a Rarity playset! But I think it is!  :lol: I'm glad we both spotted it! I want to see more!

This is an awesome idea for a playset and I may just need this now! Pony mannequins, yes please! :lol:

Thanks so much for the pics, I'm so excited for the new FS releases... just still wondering where AJ and DD have gotten to. Would Hasbro have recalled all the stock for repackaging perhaps (from Rainbow Power to Cutie Mark Magic)? Their numbers in the wild are amazingly small but spread all over the world.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 03:20:21 PM »

This is an awesome idea for a playset and I may just need this now! Pony mannequins, yes please! :lol:

Thanks so much for the pics, I'm so excited for the new FS releases... just still wondering where AJ and DD have gotten to. Would Hasbro have recalled all the stock for repackaging perhaps (from Rainbow Power to Cutie Mark Magic)? Their numbers in the wild are amazingly small but spread all over the world.

My TRU has a bunch. Pity they're nearly twice the price of every other shop  :huh: I'm tempted to do a switcharoo with a Pinkie Pie from a cheaper store...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2015, 04:28:59 PM »
Thanks so much for the video!! :D
I really want those Whitehouse Leisure Applejack, Fluttershy and Twily plush, wonder how they will be sold?
As well as that mystery AJ next to the G3.5 baby figures, and the ones in a later pic between the Shrek and "kimmidoll" stuff. The later look like possible Arouras, especially the mini ones?

Also, I think in the funrise plush bin one was Sunset Shimmer!!! :D I need 2 <3 One collection, one to cuddle XD
AND Big and small Apple Bloom and small Scootaloo, I saw prototypes of the CMC's a while back. So happy they are making them! Hope Sweetie Belle is there too.

And Big Mac pop; finally more of him!!! :D

Post Merge: January 23, 2015, 04:39:24 PM

Thank you so much for the images Lancer *hug* you are such a sweetheart to share.

Some cool looking new things - and I see it looks like a Funrise Sweetie Drops and Sunset Shimmer as well :)
I didn't spot Sweetie Drops, I hope it really is one :D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:39:24 PM by Itcheeee »
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 04:42:04 PM »
I think the purple-haired pony down and right of Trixie is probably Maud Pie.

!!! I didn't even think about that! OMG I really hope it is. If we're getting a new Trixie AND Maud I'll die of happiness, I swear ;A; I love those two aaaaaa

I think its a grey unicorn tho with purple hair, I swear I see a horn there.

Are there any pre-existing grey unicorns, though? :o I doubt they'd make a grey pony unless they were a character from FiM or something like that, considering how Hasbro don't seem to like making more naturally coloured ponies. (Look at how long it took them to make an Octavia, for example :p) If that makes sense..?

I guess it could be the snowglobe Rarity and the lighting just makes her look grey, but the hair looks too light for it to be her.. Ah well, I'm sure we'll find out who it is next month, at NY Toy Fair. :B I'm so excited ffffff

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 04:52:39 PM »
Is Rarity getting a second boutique? :o At this rate she'll be able to join Twilight and Pinkie in the "drowning in building/vehicle playsets" club lol.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal