collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The My Little Pony Story Game  (Read 36744 times)

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The My Little Pony Story Game
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2015, 02:55:26 PM »
...  nothing happened.  The little man screamed: "Impossible!" and he turned the bag upside down.  All the sand ran out and the man started to mutter: "Wrong bag.  Now where did I put it?"  Whilst the little man started to empty his pockets further Baby Glory sniffled at a bag Baby Cotton Candy had already pulled out of the little man's pocket.  It tickled her nose and she sneezed, making the sand fly over a few of the baby Ponies who started to light up as disco lights, colours shifting between red, green and blue.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2015, 07:28:04 PM »

The baby ponies thought lighting up in different colors was so much fun that  soon they were all changing colors and laughing. The little man stopped and smiled at the baby ponies. 

"Here it is!" he yelled as he found the bag he was looking for in his pocket. He opened the bag and grabbed a handful of sand, ready to throw it on Applejack. 

"Wait!" Applejack pleaded. "Why are you doing this? Can't you just take the rope off and let me go? If you don't we'll never be able to restore this land." 

The little man...

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2015, 01:41:02 PM »
"That can wait!"  he shouted, and blew a puff of the magic sand on her, and she started changing colors just as much as the baby ponies.

"Play with us, Applejack!  Play with us!"  The baby ponies cried, frolicking around her gleefully.

"There isn't time, Baby Ponies!"  Applejack was starting to get exasperated, but thankfully the Elf came over and untied the rope quickly.  He said...

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2015, 03:41:24 PM »
"Stop blowing sand on Applejack! You can't make her work for you and we're leaving!" 

The little man grabbed the rope but soon realized that Applejack was free.

He started laughing hysterically. "You think all my sand does is make them change colors? It does much more than that. You haven't seen the last of me!" he yelled as he jumped behind some rocks. 

The Elf noticed all of the ponies seemed to be walking slower than usual.  They hadn't gone too far when all of the baby ponies started to cry at once. 

"What's wrong, Baby Ponies? "  Applejack asked

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2015, 07:01:28 AM »
Is anyone else still interested in playing?  :)

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2015, 07:29:59 AM »
One last bump just in case someone still wants to play. :)

Ponyfan

robinharper

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2015, 11:26:14 AM »
Patience, Ponyfan.  Give us a chance to come up with ideas.  :biggrin:

On to the story!!!!

...  "We are fading!" The Baby Ponies started to yell and true to their words, their little Pony bodies were slowly starting to shimmer through.  Applejack looked down to herself and then to the Elf.  They were undergoing the same fate.  Suddenly words from the Blue Lights they had encountered before drifted over.  "Don't forget," they called out softly before everything turned black and Applejack woke up back in the cottage of The Moochick.  "Good, you're back awake," The Moochick spoke.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2015, 05:22:56 PM »
Applejack got up and starting walking in circles around the Moochick 

Where were we? How long have we been gone? What about the fairies? Should we go back?" 

The Moochick started frantically looking in his books  The Baby Ponies started running around the Moochick so fast that he couldn't tell which Baby Pony was which. Over the Baby Ponies laughter he could hear Applejack still questioning him. 

"Are were really back in Dream Valley? Are you the real Moochick or is this some kind of trick?" 

"Please, everyone, " The Moochick began...

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:25:25 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2015, 06:25:18 PM »
...settle down for just one moment and listen!"  The Moochick implored.  He had to repeat himself several times to be heard over the chatter of the baby ponies and the confused pondering of Applejack and the elf.  Even though they knew the Moochick had the answers in all likelihood, they were so caught up in trying to figure out what had happened that they mostly ignored him.  Finally, he got them all to settle down enough to listen and explained...

robinharper

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2015, 05:17:55 AM »
"... you never really left my place.  That green fog seemed to put you all in a deep slumber.  Although perhaps a slumber wouldn't be the best way to describe it as you all seemed to have dreamt the same thing.  What you all experienced was a glimpse of a possible future.  What can become of our world if we can't stop the darkness.  The world you were shown was probably one that was unable to stop the threat."

"Oh no!" Baby Moondancer yelled.  "Those poor creatures and we can't help them!"

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2015, 04:10:00 PM »
"I wish we could have helped the fairies." Applejack said sadly "That world was a terrible place and the fairies helped us. Is there any way we could help them?"

The Moochick shook his head. "I don't know. It will take time to figure that out. Time we might not have. You must get started on your journey to save Dream Valley. Please be careful. Dream Valley is changing as we speak and becoming more dangerous all the time. I'll stay here and see what I can find out about the fairies."

Applejack, The Baby Ponies and the Elf started on their way. Soon they came to a big lake that no one had ever seen before. All of the ponies realized they were very thirsty and started to drink.  Suddenly...

Ponyfan

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »
...vines shot out of the water and wrapped around Applejack's front legs!  She yelped in shock and tried to pull backward, but the edge of the lake was slippery and muddy and the vines were stronger than she expected.  Bravely, the Elf dashed forward and started chopping at the vines with his trusty piece of crystal.

"Don't worry Applejack!" The elf said, "I...

robinharper

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2015, 06:00:31 AM »
..."  The Elf didn't get any further as some of the vines swung at him and smacked the crystal piece out of the Elf's hand.  The crystal bounded a few times on the sandy ground and then got snatched up by one of the vines that pulled the crystal into the water and underneath the wet surface.  For a moment nothing happened and then suddenly the green vines turned into crystal.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2015, 10:32:41 AM »
The crystal vines were even stronger than before and quickly wrapped themselves more tightly around Applejack. Applejack fell in the water as more vines grabbed her and pulled her toward the center of the lake. Applejack struggled but the vines were so tight now she could barely move. 

"Please help me!" she cried as the vines dragged her under the water. 

The Elf was just about to get in the water and try to rescue her when he saw the vines resurface.  To his surprise the vines went to the other side of the lake and then unwrapped themselves.  He could see a very wet orange pony.  As the Elf got  closer he realized something was very wrong. Applejack was now they same size as the Baby Pones and she looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Who are you?" she asked.         

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2015, 03:59:08 PM »
Bumping back to page 1.  :)

Ponyfan