collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **FREE RAFFLE - We have a Winner !!**  (Read 4679 times)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Re: **FREE RAFFLE - Win A G1 Baby Schoolbag**
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 09:19:18 AM »
Firstly..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:hug: Sounds like you've had a pretty tough time lately, honey. :c I really hope your poorly kitty is better soon, it's so hard to see pets being sick. Hopefully things will begin to improve..

Raffle..
I've been having a hard time lately too, and at the moment ponies are my greatest distraction - I'm seldom allowed to go out currently as I'm banned from exercise, it's driving me pretty much stir crazy!! So whilst I'm in the house they kind of take me away from things for a bit.. instead of having to mill over things and stress, I can instead care for my girls and focus on ponies. Baby Schoolbag - wow, I've never seen her before! I have to direct money towards clothing at the mo' (isn't money a pain?! XD) as nothing fits and I need it for college also, which sucks when you're trying to start a G1 herd. I'm sure she'd be a great companion to my lonely Surprise (who currently doesn't have her baby)!
Fight like a girl..

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 09:33:58 AM »
Wait, what?
That's all awful!  We should be sending you ponies instead!  I remeber when my dog snapped a tendon in each of her back legs, the bills were...uumm...quite substantial.

Ummm.  I would love to adopt baby school bag, because last year my mom accidentally tossed a huge portion of my G1 collection that I had meant to store in the hall closet.  Instead, she threw them all away.  :(
So now I have to rebuild, but space is super limited because we're moving, so I'm focusing on ponies that I really really like, and I adore baby school bags colors.  :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:41:00 PM by Souffaloufagous »

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:00 AM »
When it rains, it pours!!! You poor thing :(  Just remember to always keep your chin up - even when it's difficult.  We are here for you to always lend an ear or a hand if possible.  I can't imagine going through all of that in such a short period of time.  - and for you to try to brighten OTHER people's days by holding a free raffle?  That just goes to show what a generous person you are.  Wow!!

I'd love to adopt Baby Schoolbag, because I have no UK babies...  Also, as a teacher, she could act as my mascot!  (Kids, you better remember to bring your books to class!  Lol - they always forget, sigh).  She's a definite cutie - love the color combo!  Wherever she ends up, you know she will have a loving home :)

I hope things turn around for you.  It's only a matter of time before things start looking up.  Hang in there!!!!

minty-fan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 09:57:04 AM »
why I want baby schoolbag she makes me to go school to get some books and she's cute. :)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »
I am so sorry you've gone through all of this awful rubbishy stuff! That's heartbreaking, words cannot even begin to decribe what you're going through! :hug:

xxx

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 12:25:29 PM »
Things are going to get better! We have a saying at my house "if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any at all." A lot of us can understand how much it brings you down having many misfortunes in a short amount of time. Just remember things are going to start getting better, then it will be the little things that will be more delightful!
You're so very kind to raffle off Baby School Bag Sternenstaub!

She's a beautiful pony. Euro ponies are difficult to come by in the US. I guess a new pony would certainly cheer me up. Things are insane at work right now. I've already worked 60 hours this week, and it's only Thursday... In fact over the last 2 months I've only had 5 days off. I'm exhausted. Would totally make my month!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
Darn, things have been crazy for you lately O.o Have a :hug: from me and I'll send good vibes your way

Hmm...
I'd like to give Baby Schoolbag a home as I think she would be great friends with the other G1 babies that live on my computer desk, and they'd really like a new friend to play with. She also has a really interesting colour combination and she has such a nice hair colour that I don't think I've really seen in many other ponies.

This is such a nice gesture. :D

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

ThatFameMonster

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
Aww, shes adorable! The reason I'd like to adopt her is that I've started liking G1s now and I'm starting my collection with a total of 4 atm :P i think the babies are super cute!

Offline UnicornTamer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Everypony needs Jesus.
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Dreams
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
I want to adopt Baby Schoolbag because

1. She's cute.

2. I don't have a G1 baby yet and I love them.

3. I think it's wonderful that you want to make someone else happy even when everything falling apart for you. I honor and appreciate that!

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
My other playtime babies miss their friend!  So count me in as entered!  Lol!  Sorry you're having such rotten luck lately!  I hope your good deed really cheers you up.  I feel like we should all be sending YOU something!  Lol! 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »
Aw man!!  D:  That's a hell of a lot of crappy stuff to deal with, Sternen!  :hug:  I hope thing ease up you, sheesh! 

As for me, I'd LOVE Baby Schoolbag (though I could have sworn he was a boy?) because I love baby ponies...that's the first and foremost reason.  XD  I also think he's got the cutest of the four school time symbols, and I love the foreign release ponies--especially ones who don't have any US counterparts or parent ponies.  XD 

Thanks for thinking of making other people happy, even when you're having such a rough time.  Hope it makes you happy, too!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

moondancer

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 09:49:26 PM »
Aww, aren't you an angel. :) You know what they say, if you pay it forward, some good will come your way. I'm sorry about the unfortunate events that happened. This raffle was a good idea. It is true that even the smallest of things can go a long way and make someone happy, and happiness can be contiguous! (I know this is true of me!) People think I'm weird because I like to collect MLP. But you know what, nothing makes me happier than seeing a new envelope in my mail box with a beautiful new piece of vintage pony magic tucked inside. ;) It always makes my day. I'd like to win the raffle for that reason, and then maybe I'd have my own raffle sometime. I also don't have that many of the baby ponies, my other ones are lonely and need a new friend. ^^ Take care and chin up!

-Kimmi
  :good:

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »
I hope your luck turns around soon! :(

My G1 collection is still really small, and I think Baby Moondancer would like to have another baby around to keep her company. (Especially one in one of my favorite poses with such a gorgeous hair color...)

Cross Stitch

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2012, 01:25:32 AM »
Sorry to hear things are so rough for you! >:

Baby Schoolbag caught my eye because I don't have any baby ponies in my collection yet~.

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2012, 02:15:36 AM »
Wow that's really nice of you. It's good to see people out there making others fell good. I hope everything will no actually I know it will get better :)

I would like to enter the raffle too.
I would like baby school bag as she was one of the ponies my sister and I adored
When we were little. I hope it would inspire me to do well in my studies as I am at uni completing my education degree to teach primary.

I hope who ever wins it receives plenty of joy :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal