collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When do you sell a rare pony you're not attached to?  (Read 2991 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: When do you sell a rare pony you're not attached to?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2015, 05:25:47 PM »
I think it mainly depends on what your collecting goal is. Personally, I collect all things G1 so if it was in my collection I would keep regardless.

Whatever you do make sure you are happy to part with them and maybe hold onto them for a while before you make the final decision.

I completely agree with this. It is very much a personal or circumstantial decision. If you need to sell, then attached or not attached, I would sell. If you dont need to sell then it depends on your collecting goals. Are you a completionist? If so they make sense in your collection. Do you like them? If so then keep them. If you may need their value in $ in the future, then hold them as some kind of investment. However if none of these are true, then perhaps selling is the way to go. :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: When do you sell a rare pony you're not attached to?
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2015, 08:51:24 PM »
I can hardly part with doubles ...let alone any of my ponies....lol...a lot of my really expensive ponies are some of my favorites...but not because of their worth.....like my Colombian boys...lol....yeah everything else goes...and NOT my ponies...lol....I love them all ...I never get sick of any of them...lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal