collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [MLPxFNAF SERIES] Ponies meet sapient animatronics; the sequel  (Read 232 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
[MLPxFNAF SERIES] Ponies meet sapient animatronics; the sequel
« on: January 28, 2022, 03:18:30 PM »
Been a minute since I posted the very first installment, huh?

I've been meaning to do this for a long time but as per usual, procrastination and forgetfulness won out. Well, now Security Breach is released, and both updates + DLC are in the works for release sometime next month already, so how about let's use that as an excuse to post this anyway?

But first; a request from one tailrustedtealeaf, who wanted to know which pony liked Mangle the most!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bubblecup of course knows what it's like to be ridiculed for being different. But she also sees the best in people,
and Mangle is no exception. These two have struck up a lovely friendship don't you think? <3
ANYHOW. On to the main (mane?) event.

Looks like Tuneful and Half Note swung by Freddy's Mega Pizzaplex to discuss a collab with the band. They chat amongst each other about the sorts of instruments they like best. The Glamrocks were nice enough to lend some of theirs to the ponies to use =)

Half Note gives a little performance with Roxy's keytar in hoof. Monty and Freddy seem impressed!

Meanwhile, Tuneful and Roxanne are horsing around (ha ha....I'm funny, right?) while the others practice for the upcoming show. "Get down from there!" yells Freddy, as Chica wonders why she agreed to date Roxy in the first place. So immature!

As the show looms closer, the group discusses how it's going to go. But who's that lurking in the background...?
-----

As with the previous post, if you got a chuckle out of these pics, don't hesitate to shoot me some suggestions on
who should meet who in the next installment! I got plenty of ponies, and plenty of robots who are itching to
get some time in the limelight. Thank you so much for reading<3

WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: [MLPxFNAF SERIES] Ponies meet sapient animatronics; the sequel
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 08:27:05 PM »
Aw, Mangle and Bubblecup are so cute! These guys are the perfect size to be riding around on the ponies.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal