collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2019 Ornament Swap!  (Read 421 times)

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
2019 Ornament Swap!
« on: October 28, 2019, 01:03:37 PM »
Welcome to the Ornament Swap!
A swap for us to share our love of the season with each other.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This swap is about exchanging Holiday ornaments with each other.  But everyone celebrates the holidays differently, please keep that in mind when shopping.  There is no minimum nor maximum number of ornaments.  You can spend the budget on one amazing ornament, or buy lots of little ones.
Extras are expected to be included in this swap. Extras can include anything from candies, pens, stickers, tote bags, knick knacks, handmade items, etc.

Budget:
This swap has a budget of $15 for your ornament(s), plus a minimum of $5 in extras (total of $20). You can go over this budget, but please understand that your partner may not be able to go over budget on your box. Please do not go over budget by more than $10. Shipping is NOT included in the budget amount.

Rules:
*Once you have been accepted into the swap, you may not drop out. Failing to send an appropriate box will result in being marked a flaker and appropriate feedback will be left
* This is a random swap, please do not contact your partner directly, and do not say who your partner is anywhere else.
* This swap does not have a wish list per say, but it is important to let your partner know what colors and themes you’re interested in.  Please make a list including preferred colors, themes, religious or not, and if you have any allergies.
* Gifts must be wrapped, preferably in festive holiday wrapping. A teaser picture should be posted before you ship! It makes it more fun when everyone posts a teaser!
* Include a card for your partner, so they know who the wonderful gifts are from!
*If you include a glass ornament please make sure it is packed very well (this could mean packing it in it's own smaller box within the larger one).  We don't want any broken ornaments.
* Shipping is not included in the value of the box.
*You may not refuse to ship international, but I will do my best to match with shipping preferences
*International shipping must be air-mail only
*Either tracking or insurance on your swap box is highly recommended.
*A brag thread will be started when the first person receives their box. Please brag about your box in that thread when you receive.

Please PM HolidaySwap if you are keen!

Shipping deadline is the deadline.  We want people to have ornaments on their trees in December.  So please plan things well and make sure you get out on time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal