collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172666 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2016, 02:21:51 AM »
Yeah I saw it too, and I look forward to learning more about Magiana! She looks pretty cute! Some people think she could have a relation to the pokemon Klink (like how Carbink is to Diancie). 

The other pokemon is Volcanion, and it's weak to Electric, Ground, and Rock, which is actually pretty good considering its typing doesnt give it a 4x weakness to anything. :D
Funny thing is, Volcanion is a Gen 6 pokemon that's been hidden in the game data, along with (previously) Diancie and Hoopa.

One of the things I like about new Pokemon movies coming out, is the nee movie related merchandise! Especially those cute and neat-o JPN gashapon/capsule toys! One of the favorites that I have is a set of those mini gashapon machines for Diancie, Pikachu(? IIRC- too lazy to get up and look lol), Yveltal, and Xerneas. and they actually work, too. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2016, 04:39:15 AM »
^ I remember it being leaked back with hoopa and diancie! its so cool we get to finally see it in Sugimori art. xD I really love that little Magiana (is it pronoucned "maggie- onna") that was revealed! Total surprise! I like that its little "dress" is shaped like a pokeball and I wonder if it can do anything!  I wonder if its going to be a gen 6 pokemon we can get in our XYORAS pokedex or for a new game! Ive been daydreaming about drawing it with diancie all night but im not that artistic lol.

I also saw pictures recently of a baby Zygarde figure that is clear and sparkily awwwe it looks so cute! Cant wait to see that movie too! =)

I wish the US would get more of the Zukan and Gashapon capsule toys! I would blow a whole paycheck on those! I know Canada got some, my friend on the west coast got a shiny suicune Zukan for the zorua movie!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:40:50 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2016, 09:20:25 AM »
Ooh, the new movie sounds great! I love Gardevoir, so that'll be really exciting! I need to catch up on the other movies -- I haven't seen all of the most recent ones, and the first few movies I haven't seen in yeeeeears. Thankfully (I think?) they're finally re-releasing the first movie! I could also just rent it on Amazon right now if I wanted to...

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2016, 10:50:10 AM »
Oh, they are popular here, too!  The first restock and every single mew was sold out in ALL of Canada--except for 1 single mew in another province ;)

I haven't really had time to poke around and im not really into the movies soo much anymore but if I come across something ill look into it :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2016, 06:50:05 PM »
There's new pokemon content on both Splatoon and Mario Maker to celebrate the 20th anniversary if you guys play those games. In splatoon the upcoming splatfest is pokemon red vs pokemon blue and mario maker launched an event course where you can get costumes of the original three starters for your game.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2016, 10:10:08 AM »
There's new pokemon content on both Splatoon and Mario Maker to celebrate the 20th anniversary if you guys play those games. In splatoon the upcoming splatfest is pokemon red vs pokemon blue and mario maker launched an event course where you can get costumes of the original three starters for your game.

oooh! thanks for the heads up! My son will be all over this!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »
humm..

apparently Hoopa is being distributed in Australia and maybe somewhere else (was it Europe?)  Anyone able to get a spare?  When it was available here I didn't have AS and the siblings completely forgot.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2016, 01:54:28 PM »
Ooh, the new movie sounds great! I love Gardevoir, so that'll be really exciting! I need to catch up on the other movies -- I haven't seen all of the most recent ones, and the first few movies I haven't seen in yeeeeears. Thankfully (I think?) they're finally re-releasing the first movie! I could also just rent it on Amazon right now if I wanted to...

Netflix and Hulu have some movies right now, at least some of the newer ones! I recently watched a few online too!  :blush:

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2016, 01:27:26 PM »
Kind of a shot in the dark, but does anyone in NA have a spare Mew code? I'm trying to get one for my friend who's unable to get to a Game store :) (edit - got one, thanks! I do still have a UK code available though!)

Also, I have a spare Mew code myself (unfortunately it only works for UK games I think? idk how these things work, I know it doesn't work for NA versions of the game tho), if anyone wants it PM me :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:42:32 AM by Carrehz »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2016, 02:08:46 PM »
I have one  Carrehz. I'll PM it to you.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2016, 06:07:13 PM »
Are the Mew codes region locked? I have a friend in the UK that I gave a code to, but I'm not sure it if will work for her. :S
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2016, 08:16:04 PM »
I managed to get a code for myself but when I went to GameStop they said they ran out of Mew codes so I still need to figure out how I'm going to get 2 more codes, one for my brother and one for my son. It's kind of strange that they'd run out so fast when the promotion is supposed to run for most of the month.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2016, 01:45:41 AM »
Anyone else having trouble finding the Mew plush? The Gamestop I went to had none.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2016, 06:16:18 AM »
ShortyBoo I've got one left that I can send you. That will just leave you needing one.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2016, 06:44:06 AM »
I have one  Carrehz. I'll PM it to you.

thank you!! <3

Are the Mew codes region locked? I have a friend in the UK that I gave a code to, but I'm not sure it if will work for her. :S

I know UK codes definitely don't work for the NA version of the game, and I think it works the other way around, too :( If it doesn't work for her though, I have a spare UK code that I'd be happy to pass on if you want :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal