collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131673 times)

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2016, 05:49:21 AM »
I wish I had a PS4 :(  I'd love to play the updated version of Odin Sphere.  I never finished it on the PS2. I got to a point where I just couldn't progress any further, even on easy.  I have never been particularly good at these types of games, though.

I did get my husband to find the original for my emulator last night...and even on easy, it's hard LOL.  I do really like the story though, so it's worth trying again for that (although I suppose I could just watch youtube videos of the cutscenes :P). 

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 11, 2016, 04:02:34 AM »
I wish I had a PS4 :(  I'd love to play the updated version of Odin Sphere.  I never finished it on the PS2. I got to a point where I just couldn't progress any further, even on easy.  I have never been particularly good at these types of games, though.

I did get my husband to find the original for my emulator last night...and even on easy, it's hard LOL.  I do really like the story though, so it's worth trying again for that (although I suppose I could just watch youtube videos of the cutscenes :P).

Grind, eat a lot and make lots of stuff with alchemy, you'll get there!  I had a tough time with the latter parts of the PS2 version as well but at least that game is fun enough that grinding doesn't feel like a chore (to me anyway) :biggrin:

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #377 on: June 11, 2016, 12:41:16 PM »
Pokemon Crystal
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2016, 10:59:13 AM »
Gone Home was one of the free PS+ games this month, so I gave that a play - There's not much to it, but it's an interesting experiment in interactive storytelling.

Blog

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #379 on: June 12, 2016, 04:08:03 PM »
Gone Home was one of the free PS+ games this month, so I gave that a play - There's not much to it, but it's an interesting experiment in interactive storytelling.
Ooh, really? I LOVE that game! I know it's not very long (I completed it in a straight four hour stretch and I'm one of those people who has to play with EVERYTHING) but it has a great story (albeit not nearly as scary as I expected) and some good humor, too. :)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2016, 04:38:29 AM »
Picked up Odin Sphere and Overwatch for the PS4 yesterday while Tiella and I went to see the Warcraft movie. Shortly after we got home and got the kids settled for the evening, she started playing Odin Sphere and didn't stop until time for Game of Thrones. Maybe I'll get to play some Overwatch tonight.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 14, 2016, 02:13:29 PM »
I recently started Norn9 on PS Vita. I'm still in the prologue section of the game, so I don't have much to say, but it does have a really pretty soundtrack!

Princess Lala

« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2016, 11:23:03 PM »
I have been playing my husbands Yokai Watch game to get me through the day while I wait for some phone calls lol. Im surprisingly good at recruiting all of the yokai with food, I got him at least 100 new medals by now including some of the ultra rare ones from the crank-a-kai! Its kind of addicting, similar to pokemon, but instead of capturing japanese monsters by force you have to be paitent and "earn" your right to have a yokai join you. Makes it a fun challenge!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2016, 08:36:50 AM »
Jay and I have been playing a lot of Hearthstone. We are also looking at Lego Worlds on steam--they have a promo where if you buy it, you get a copy for a friend too right now.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
Mighty No. 9 its a lot of fun!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 24, 2016, 11:16:52 AM »
I've been playing Tales of Hearts R while recovering from surgery but to be honest I am sooooooo high on meds I have no idea what the plot is.  I think I broke something and I'm trying to fix it? 

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2016, 01:59:52 PM »
I've been playing Tales of Hearts R while recovering from surgery but to be honest I am sooooooo high on meds I have no idea what the plot is.  I think I broke something and I'm trying to fix it? 
Lol, but do you ever reeeeally know what the plot is in a Tales game? I don't think I can remember the plots of any of the ones I have played. Here's my synopsis of Tales of Graces F: (weird spoilers!)

Spoiler
You and a bunch of friends had a picnic when you were kids and you all remember it really well. Then one of your friends (whose name you never really knew because she didn't know her name) might have died and another one disappeared/went crazy/became crown prince. Then your brother is adopted out to another family for some reason. When you grow up, you find out that your brother hates you, your prince friend is now Howl from Howl's Moving Castle and he's playing the part of Hamlet because he has to kill his uncle, and the nameless girl is still alive. Also, between childhood and adulthood you apparently didn't keep very good touch with your girlfriend. Then, because you didn't have enough friends for a proper RPG, you meet some random strangers and agree to let them follow you around and, guess what?! They're useful to the plot somehow! One of them is some sort of ancient alien, even!

Okay, I think that's all I remember of the plot. That's a surprisingly large amount of plot that I do remember, actually! And I was only on mild opiates when I played that game. Point being: Tales games (and most major J-RPG franchises) have really, really weird storylines.

Now I need to go back and finish playing Tales of Symphonia before I completely forget what was going on in that game...

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2016, 08:16:59 PM »
Steam Summer Sale time! I just got Cladun X2 (which has been on my wishlist FOREVER) and Stardew Valley! Started playing Cladun X2 right away, but I think I'll give Stardew Valley a try tomorrow. Too bad the sale will mostly be going while I'm away on vacation -- I always like to collect all of the cards and earn the badge for each major sale. I don't know if I'll be able to do that this year. Oh well...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2016, 03:46:29 AM »
I grabbed Outlast and Subnautica :) Haven't started either yet though.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Flarewing

« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2016, 05:14:32 AM »
I finally got around to beating Bravely Second last week. I actually picked up Animal Crossing New Leaf again after having not touched it in a year. Across my three towns, I've only lost one villager, and I might pick her up in one of my other two just because I have not really been anywhere to StreetPass anyone except Tiella.

Still mostly just playing Final Fantasy XIV, really. Tiella and I got our Arcanist classes up to level 50 last night before she stopped playing to watch Game of Thrones. She's been enjoying the Summoner job that branches off of Arcanist, while I've been supporting by playing the healer job from Arcanist, the Scholar. When she leaves for the Pony Fair next month, I expect I'll be doing a lot of playing without her (sadface, 'cos I would rather play with her, tbh).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal