collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131713 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2016, 09:36:17 AM »
Just got Silent Hill 3 (PS2)- prob will wait till I'm off cold medicine to play though :/
Lol, I think Silent Hill is the perfect type of game to play while you're ON cold medicine! :P

I started playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box last night. I've never played a Professor Layton game before, and I didn't realize how incredibly high quality those games are! I'm not usually a huge fan of puzzle games, but I'm enjoying this one. :)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2016, 09:57:08 AM »
Just got Silent Hill 3 (PS2)- prob will wait till I'm off cold medicine to play though :/
Lol, I think Silent Hill is the perfect type of game to play while you're ON cold medicine! :P

I started playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box last night. I've never played a Professor Layton game before, and I didn't realize how incredibly high quality those games are! I'm not usually a huge fan of puzzle games, but I'm enjoying this one. :)

I e always wanted to try a Prof Layton game... So many games, so little time!

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2016, 10:11:53 AM »
Is anyone else playing slime rancher because it's so cute and addicting

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2016, 03:58:35 PM »
My hubby and I bought ourselves Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable (Japanese PSP game) - collector's edition - for Valentine's Day. We can't read Japanese, but my hubby found a fan translation that we downloaded that we're playing through. It's cool to own the game, plus the Madoka figure and Kubey pouch that came with it are so detailed and cute!

Ohh can you post pictures from them? I loved the anime!

I'm not sure how, other than to use my phone to take pics of the screen :D (Oh wait, the PSP emulator we're using to play the English translation is on PC, so I should be able to use the Screen Print button!)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:04:45 PM by ShugarGlider »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »

I e always wanted to try a Prof Layton game... So many games, so little time!
You really should make some time for it. If you can find one of the earlier games at Gamestop, they're not too expensive there, I think... I can't even explain how high quality these games are -- so much better than any other DS game I've ever played! I mean, they have full voice acting. IN A DS GAME. O_o

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2016, 05:03:23 AM »
Finally got around to finishing Bravely Default. The feels! Can't wait for Bravely Second to come out!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2016, 11:29:02 PM »
Is anyone else playing slime rancher because it's so cute and addicting

Yes! I told myself not to buy anymore games until I played what was in my library but I heard good things about Slime Rancher and after watching some video, I had to get it.

It is very addicting! I'm having fun playing it :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2016, 10:36:57 AM »
I just played the whole first Walking Dead game within the last two days. Wow, that was an easy Platinum! Well, easy in some ways, but that game is hard just because of the emotional trauma it puts you through! I recommend that EVERYONE play that game, but know that you're going to be crying your eyes out every few minutes! And all those tears in my eyes made it hard for me to shoot zombies.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2016, 05:13:58 AM »
Tiella and I picked up Fire Emblem Fates. So awesome! If you're considering getting it, it doesn't really matter which cartridge you get because, during Chapter 6, when you make the allegiance choice, you can select the other campaign and then purchase it from within the game for $20. I got the Conquest version, but took the option to buy and download the Birthright campaign. It's nice that they don't lock you out completely from the other storyline unless you buy another cartridge, and it makes the choice real, as opposed to a false, forced choice of "I chose Birthright, so I guess I'm stuck with these guys!"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:16:55 AM by Flarewing »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2016, 05:32:52 PM »
Question! Does anyone have a suggestion of a good horror game on a portable console (preferably Vita)? I feel like my collection is quite lacking in that area, but there's got to be something good out there!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #205 on: February 23, 2016, 09:41:46 PM »
Fire Emblem Fates is awesome! My bf bought me both games in physical copy (he lives in the US so his card wouldn't have worked up here). My brother has been using the Conquest cartridge and I've been using the Birthright one. I'm considering keeping one cartridge as a main and getting the other digitally, because if you have a full priced game (cart or digital), the other path and Revelations once that releases, you unlock the Dark Flier class. Plus, I think I'm gonna need six save slots with how many guys I want to pair up with on the Conquest route. :lol: (Not that there's *anything* wrong with Birthright--that has Saizo, Takumi, ( :heart: ), Hinata, Sabuki, Kaden...

Between the interesting characters, excellent gameplay, variety of difficulty settings and online features I'm confident that the different versions of Fates are going to keep me busy for a while.

i'm also curious: has anyone here played Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc? It was originally released for Vita but came out for Steam last week and my bf and I have been going through it. It takes a while to get going, but once it gets started it's definitely capable of keeping the player interested.

Premise, for anyone who hasn't heard of it:
Spoiler
You are trapped in a school with 14 other students by an evil talking teddy bear and the only way to return to the outside world is to kill another student and not get caught. The gameplay is a mix of getting to know the other students trapped with you, and trying to figure out "whodunnit?" when murders start to occur. It's quirky, thought provoking and looks like it's gonna have lots of twists and turns.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2016, 03:55:10 AM »
I'm currently playing two games: Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry Primal. I don't like BSI as much as the other two games. It doesn't really feel like a BS game. It's still an ok game though. I can't really say much about FCP yet because I'm only an hour in to it.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2016, 08:29:40 AM »
Fire Emblem Fates is awesome! My bf bought me both games in physical copy (he lives in the US so his card wouldn't have worked up here). My brother has been using the Conquest cartridge and I've been using the Birthright one. I'm considering keeping one cartridge as a main and getting the other digitally, because if you have a full priced game (cart or digital), the other path and Revelations once that releases, you unlock the Dark Flier class. Plus, I think I'm gonna need six save slots with how many guys I want to pair up with on the Conquest route. :lol: (Not that there's *anything* wrong with Birthright--that has Saizo, Takumi, ( :heart: ), Hinata, Sabuki, Kaden...

Between the interesting characters, excellent gameplay, variety of difficulty settings and online features I'm confident that the different versions of Fates are going to keep me busy for a while.

i'm also curious: has anyone here played Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc? It was originally released for Vita but came out for Steam last week and my bf and I have been going through it. It takes a while to get going, but once it gets started it's definitely capable of keeping the player interested.

Premise, for anyone who hasn't heard of it:
Spoiler
You are trapped in a school with 14 other students by an evil talking teddy bear and the only way to return to the outside world is to kill another student and not get caught. The gameplay is a mix of getting to know the other students trapped with you, and trying to figure out "whodunnit?" when murders start to occur. It's quirky, thought provoking and looks like it's gonna have lots of twists and turns.
Oooh, you're really making me want to get at least one of the new Fire Emblem games. I was thinking that Conquest looked like the route I would want to take, so I might try to get that game. I already have a short list of new games I want to buy ASAP, though... We'll just have to see when I am able to get around to getting that game. :)

I've really been wanting to play all of the Danganronpa games, even though I didn't know too much about them. Again, it's a matter of buying my higher priorities first (for instance: I still don't have Pokemon ORAS yet!).

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2016, 10:03:06 AM »
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »
I've played a few good ones recently. Really loved Fire Watch for the ps4. Great story line, and the graphics are amazing. Highly recommend.
Also played Gone Home. I was honestly expecting more for the $19 price tag. It was extremely short. The story was interesting and I did like the end.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Another one with a very good story line. And again, the graphics were amazing.
Life is Strange. Amazing game. I loved every second of if. The charactors, the graphics, the story line. Everything. Play it.
Currently playing Soma. Ita good so far. I kept hearing people say how scary it is, but so far I dont find it as scary as some other games I've played. That said, the story is interesting so far and it is suspencful.
I've also picked up GTA5 again. Mainly trying to get my online charactors rank up. I enjoy the game, I just hate the people online that do nothing but randomely kill you every 5 seconds.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal