collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 626
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Army Swap 2013  (Read 18223 times)

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap 2013
« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2013, 03:30:42 PM »
Holy Brag! Great job MLPBlue!  I love how there are different scenes for each couple, and those tiny ponies are too cute!!

Congrats Ringlets!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
OMG wow that's sooooo creative!! I totally adore the school set up, and the punzie one, that's soooo cool, what an amazing box! Congrats Ringlets, and what an awesome job MLPblue! gorgeous kittens too
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »
thanks everyone :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey: I'm still soooo happy right now! :squee:
Hmmm I just looked through that brag and realised that Photobucket let me down again a bit since there are a couple of duplicate pics and the one of the photos Blue did for me is missing *facepalm* but apart from that PB didnt do too bad for me yesterday ( :faint: )

Yey!! So so so relieved and excited you loved all your gifts I was so worried!! There was lots of sweat and tears put in to the scenes especially the rapunzel castle and outfits!! Stubborn things hehe just so so so happy you are happy!! It was an absolute pleasure creating these gifts for you xx

Happy is such an understament hun! :hug:  :lovey: :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:  :lovey:  your box was seriously awesome! the neighbours prolly wondered what was going on cos I was like *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*  :lol:  :frolic:  :cheer:  :dance: :choc: :squee: :happy:
My hubby and my mom were really impressed too! :bigups:  and see - everyone else agrees as well :nod:
so no need to worry and dont ever doubt your creative talent - I loved all of this swapbox ! I can imagine all the time and effort that went into it too! completely amazing! thank you!!! :tackleglomp:
all of the scenes are wonderful! the fantastic outfits, the cute and funny teacher glasses, the tiny little C+R  ! all of it!
and you kept my kitties happy at the same time - which is great especially since I bet they would have loved "playing" with those sets too if they hadnt been distracted!  :P  :bigups:
thanks again!
:cheer: The Army swap is definitely the best swap ever!!! :cheer:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
Wooowwww!  :shocked: Ringlets!!!! What an amazing box!!! Those little scenes are awesome!!! So cutel! Love the art gallery with the tiny figures ^^. Congrats!
...And your kitties are adorable, too <3

@ clones: Yaaay! You got your last baby. Now the dutch family finally is complete  :lol: I'm glad you like her & Atlas' new weapon  ^.^

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal