Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Starshine oddity - prototype? factory error? What do you think?

(1/7) > >>

kitkatvintage:
Sorry for my thread spamming today, but I've been off work this week due to medical reasons so I finally have some time for pony picture taking!

Anyway, here's another interesting pony that I purchased from my friend:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Unfortunately there is no story to accompany this girl, so we can only guess who she is and where she came from. Her head is factory sealed, but as far as I can tell from the outside her hair is original. The colors, length, & slight blend between color sections match the other year 3 Rainbow Ponies perfectly. She has no trace of ever having a symbol. Her eyes are the same blue as German Starshine, with whom she shares a pose. However, her feet are marked with PAT PEND, where German Starshine's are not. She is also not afflicted with the cancer/dark brown spots that are common on her German friend. So... what do you think about her??

And just for fun... here's a little preview of my pony room. It's about 90% finished, just getting that last bit of stuff unpacked & displayed has taken more months than I care to admit. This wall is Nirvanas & European released ponies. ;)

Buffy:
Sorry, can't help you, but the pony looks great :-)

Glacia471:
I remember that pony! I nearly bought her myself but was about broke at the time :silly: She's really pretty, but I have no idea where she could have come from. It's a shame these ponies can't talk, I'd love to hear her story.

Are there any pictures of her in pamphlets or anything? :what:

kittybethy:
She still looks pretty to me!

pinkkittywinks:
awwwwww she is BEAUTIFUL kitkat :D

if you look on german starshines back card she is shown with those colours in her hair :)

do you know what the oddest part is? on monday i rehaired a hairless german starshine with those exact same colours!

*twlight style music*

as for the pat pend mark, i am sure nightlight and raindrop have popped up with the stamp...... i need to look into that.

love pkw xxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version