Pony Talk > Off Topic

Anime?

<< < (297/297)

Taffeta:
Mm, that's the translation title used for the books, but the drama is simply "The Untamed" and the donghua animation has another title translation version completely. So until I saw the actual characters used to write it, I wasn't sure what the title was ;)

Mandarin isn't the same as Japanese, but it's probably closer.

No Daiya any time soon? Sad if true :/ Maybe next year.

My friend who is just getting into anime saw Your Name and really enjoyed it. :)

Ponyfan:
Small Sailor Moon rant ahead.

Sailor Moon Cosmos part 1 and 2 just came out on Blu Ray/DVD in Japan last week.  Since then the SM group I'm in on Facebook has had a lot of Cosmos posts.  I don't mind that in itself so much as I do the content.   If someone says they bought the movie, their post is flooded with requests to upload the movie somewhere so more people can watch or post screenshots.  What really annoys me the most though is people posting spoiler screenshots and clips without warning or assuming that everyone's read all of the manga so there's no reason to not show major plot points involving the characters.  For example, someone posted a screenshot from the movie along with the corresponding page of the manga and said "why was it done this way."  I saw another post that said "that didn't happen in the 90's anime."  I've read up the Stars arc of the manga so I know the basics, but not the specifics (I do know about the major change to the Starlights from manga to anime though)  I don't want to see major plot points spoiled on Facebook.

The US has a release date for Suzume and Spy Family Season 1 part 2.  :D

Ponyfan

KarentheUnicorn:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on November 22, 2023, 03:05:15 PM ---I've been watching the apothecary diaries. It's annoying waiting week by week for an episode though.

--- End quote ---

I love Apothecary Diaries show and manga. I love Jinshi and MaoMao!!

Also I've recently gotten into Sugar Apple Fairy Tale; at first I thought it was gonna be meh...but I found myself liking it enough that I bought the light novel vol 4 so I could continue reading the story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version