collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone remember this MLP fanfic from way back? Featuring G2 unicorns  (Read 308 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
I've been trying to remember the name / author of this one pony fanfic.  It must have been written in the G3 era because I remember G3 Rarity being in it, but the protagonist was one of the G2 unicorn ponies.

The fic had G1s, G2, and G3s and they all lived in the same world.  I think their countries were split up by breed, with all the earth ponies living together regardless of whether they were G2s, G1s, etc.

The G2 unicorn toys have removable wing clips, so in the story they're a unique breed, winged unicorns.  The winged unicorns were almost extinct and because of that monogamy wasn't an option, they were just desperately trying to have babies to keep their breed alive.  But I think, like panda bears, they just weren't very fertile.

I want to say there was a lot of political drama?  The unicorns were generally regarded as rude by the other ponies (with the exception of G3 Rarity.)

Also there was an antagonist who was an evil pony of darkness.  The protagonist was a female winged unicorn . . . I don't remember if she was an OC or based on a toy.  At one point I think the bad guy brainwashes her with magic or something and she basically joins him in his quest to rule the world, or whatever.

I also remember him kidnapping Glory, trying to make her give him an heir (via magic), but her body couldn't handle the magical power and she died.

It's not Royal Destiny (also a G2 fic) because I already checked that one . . . I hope someone else remembers this fic!  Maybe the author is still here, even?  Pretty sure I read this fic on a personal website, not Fanfiction.net (but it might also have been on FF.net.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 02:08:23 PM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone remember this MLP fanfic from way back? Featuring G2 unicorns
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 06:50:55 PM »
Did it by any chance had a chapter where they visited the ruins of Dream Castle or something like that?
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal