collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MiRaja's Wishlist - Not Buying - Culture Swap Q&A  (Read 205 times)

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
MiRaja's Wishlist - Not Buying - Culture Swap Q&A
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:28:01 PM »
Miraja’s Wish and Want List 

- I am currently trading and doing *some* buying, feel free to contact me -

Unless otherwise stated, I’m looking for ponies in very good condition, though some I am looking for baits on too!  By very good, I don’t want any cancer or regrind.  Small hair trims are okay, really frizzy hair is not.  Dry hair is okay, I can fix it as long as it is not serious.  Pen marks depend and depend on the pony.  I can sunfade most anything, so I am not even so worried about that.  Small scuffs and damages to eyes and symbols are even okay, especially if it’s a rare pony.

I am always looking to buy Taffeta, Moondust and Pristina, I am happy to take them in good condition or baity-hair condition.  They’re kind of my army group!

- Quackers ( I want a perfect one.  Perfect white body.  No cancer.  Hair can be bad, though I’d like one with perfect hair too at some point.  But the body is the main thing with Quackers for me.  Basically, I'd like a perfect-perfect one, and one with a perfect body and bad hair for me to rehair.  >D )
- Sugar Apple ( Any condition.  I’d like a perfect mint one, but I’d also like a few to rehair. )
- Sweet Clover
- German Clover
- Cranberry Muffins ( upgrade. )
- Deflocks ( I have Magic Star, Buttons, Twilight, Truly and Paradise in deflock. )
- Deflock candidates ( I want Skippity-Doo, Crumpet and Angel, Twist, Fifi. )
- SS Angel
- Surprise Pose Nirvanas ( Spain and Brazil Dancing Butterflies, Brazil Wind Whistler, Pristina variants.  )
- Starglow ( Any condition to hair, symbol and eye rubs okay too. )
- Dazzleglow ( Any condition to hair.  symbol and eye rubs okay too  I am specifically looking for either of the pink heart versions, light pink body and dark pink body, but I’d be happy to have another Blue heart variant too. )
- Romance Ponies
- Princess Pristina - Any condition, I'm looking for one to rehair. 
- Lemon Treats
- Ringlet
- Always buying and wanting Taffetas and Moondusts of any condition.  Long as they’re not gnawed on, and I’d still want a gnawed on Taffeta. :/ I have issues. 
- Blueberry Baskets ( Mint as possible, please. ) 
- Princess Misty ( I don’t have one of these yet, I think I would like the body as mint as possible, but not too worried about hair, because she’d be fun to rehair )
- Banana Surprise
- Winger Glow
- A Super white Starshine
- More G2's.  ( Swap only. ) - I am quite close to completing all of what I want from the America release of G1( Really, what’s on here is what I want and voila, done, and then I’ll probably start upgrading, though I’ve kind of gotten to that point too. . . ).  I don’t remotely close to have all of them, so please don’t think that, I’m just a bit of a fussbucket of what I like, and I like having a small collection.  However, I have wanted to get into G2, and am happy to get random G2's for swaps because I know I have such a short wishlist!  And some of them are a bit hard to find even with me not so fussy about condition of some of them.  On G2's, all I ask is they be static posed ponies.  I don’t like the moving bits ones.  I like the ones with lots of sparkle, glam, tinsel in the hair, etc, etc.  I would love a pair of babies, or even just one or a million.  They’re adorable.  Right now I have:
2x Bright Berry
1x Sea Breeze
1x Clever Clover

Nirvana Wish List:
- Baby Honeycomb
- Brazil Moonstone
- French Starshine ( Purple hair )
- French Windy ( Either purple hair or both.  Haha. )
- Alt German Princesses ( Especially Princess Sparkle variants )
- MEXICAN PONIES!!! ( Starflower and Pinwheel especially. But any non-CP Mexicans are wanted! )
- Greek Moondancer
- Greek Skydancer
- Italy Moonstone - Blue hair
- Any Nirvana Starshine besides German, Greek, Mexican. 

Culture Swap Q&A

Do you wear jewelry? any allergies related? Yes!  I wear jewelry.  Lots of it.  I like unique gemstones, semi-precious, etc.  Eudialyte is my favorite.  I do have allergies, I cannot wear inferior metals.  I am a person that prefers silver or bronze toned jewelry.  Most of my stuff is silver/sterling. 
Army pony?  Sort of.  I have quite a few Moondusts and Taffetas, and I love them to bits and would take more.  I also like Starshine and currently have kind of a nirvana army of her, but no US Starshine!  I have German, Mexican and Greek Starshine! 
Specific things that are or are not ok on ponies? As in marker on bottom feet, flocking rubs in normal areas, small hair trims, a missing plug.. etc?

Okay:  I don't mind small trims, especially on foreign release ponies, like Italians and Spanish ponies.  A little frizz is okay.  Rubs to symbols is okay.  As is eyes.  Of my army ponies, these are all perfectly okay, as I love fixing them up!  I am always up for rehair candidates in these!  Flocking issues are okay on my wishlist ponies too, because I like deflocks, just don't get me one of those stupidly stubborn flocked ponies with issues, okay? :P   I don't do any hard chemicals, just acetone, rubbing alcohol and hot water and soap.  Small penmarks are okay, and ponies who are a bit yellowed and can be sunfaded are totes cool as well. 

Not okay:  Cancer.  No cancer.  No regrind.  Horribly frizzy hair on something not meant for a rehair project.  No chews.  Chews are no bueno. 

Spare time?  What spare time?  Ah, I work as a bartender and server, so that might give you a bit of an idea about me.  I like antique and vintage things.  My Little Pony is really the newest thing I collect!  I collect old American dolls, Japanese dolls, and Japanese kimono and related bits and bobs.  I'm rather eclectic and I love writing and playing Clarinet. 

Partner, do you like Coffee or tea, maybe both?
- I can't have coffee right now.  I'm recovering from two different accidents which have destroyed the muscles in my back, and the caffeine level in coffee apparently messes with the body's ability to form muscle.  I can have tea in moderation, however, which is basically the only reason worth living besides ponies at the moment. 

What sort of handmade goods might you like partner?  Soaps?  Candles?  Honey?  Incense?
I love incense, and collect it, but only all-natural and handmade stuffs.  The sort that comes out of mall ‘spiritual shops’ is super toxic and no good.  I use Japanese incense, myself.  Candles are always welcome, I am pagan.  I don’t actually use soap myself.  Honey is divine, always.  In terms of what I like in scents, I like spicy scents, but not like warm-apple-pie scented, but rather like Aloeswood, Sandalwood, Sage, myrrh, and other natural wood scents.  I’m not much for fruity, but I do like some flower scents, like lilac and gardenia but in moderation. 

Do you have children and/or pets?
Three rottencatchildren.  The one is a stepcatchild, but whatever.

Do you like rehairs? Customs? No to customs, yes to rehairs.  I do prefer colors that look like they could be original, like, not overly bright, or colors like black or neon, but colors that go with a pony’s paint sceme. :3  I mean, I think I would like a couple repose customs at some point, or may try it myself, but I am so fussy about how things are painted and I rarely like the look of a FBR, so it's probably best not to. 

What is your favorite time of year? why?  Spring or Autumn in Florida, as it’s the only time I can spend outside.  In Wisconsin, I was completely a summer girl. 

1. do you like mlp merch etc/ craft/ art supplies if it is some how relevant to the swap box?  I’m not much on MLP merchandise.  I have so much stuff, so I try not to collect it.  Dollyhair and the such are always welcome, and I’m always happy to get cute little note pads and the such as I use them for work as I’m a server and bartender. :)

Do you have one concrete style which you like? Like vintage, kitsch, goth, etc?  Vintage, I like lace and velvet.  Googling ‘Gunne Sax,’ would be my style in a nut shell!  Big flowy dresses!  But then I have interest in Kimono and such too!   

What colors are your favorite and which ones dominate in your room/house?  Lots of amber tones.  My apartment is painted all in creams and coffee colors, and my furniture is dark wood.  I have ambers, oranges, and deep reds.  Lot of warm colors.  I do like sage-y greens as well for interiors. 

Do you like scrapbooked albums? Or maybe you like scrapbooking yourself?  No thank you.  I don’t do much of this, as I have so many other hobbies that I’m currently trying to narrow down as is. 

If you have favorite music bands, favorite book authors, online writers or artists, who are they?
I like a lot of Classic rock.  Boston, Queen, Kansas and Fleetwood Mac are my favorites.  I like some new stuff, but electronic generally, like I really do like Ellie Goulding and even Lana Del Ray for some dumb reason.  Favorite authors would be CS Friedman and Garth Nix.  Artists, I'm a huge

Is there something you collect from every place you visit? E.g. fridge magnets, bookmarks, postcards, stationary, keychains?  Not really.  Book marks would be cute, and even a few magnets as I’m always running out! 

What are your favorite landmarks or places you visit when visiting other cities/states/countries?
I love music, so I always try to catch some sort of show when I’m visiting some place.  When I was in the UK, I managed to go to a big theater in London to see a ballet and they had a fantastic pit orchestra!  I also love old places.  History and the such, museums.

Any type of food/candy you love/hate?

I don’t like overly sugary sweets, they hurt my teeth.  I really prefer chocolate to most sweets, and I like any sort of chocolate.  Dark, milk, white, does not matter.  I like almost all nuts, but I do not like fruit flavor chocolate.  I’ve only ever liked one, and that was World Market’s Pomegranate dark chocolate. 

Do you prefer one big item or multiple smaller items?
It does not matter to me.  How ever my partner wants. :) 

Partner, if you have a pony on your wantlist which has a variant that is different, for example in Europe than in US, which one do you want? Or do you prefer CP ponies to have concave or flat feet? Or, if you collect variants, would you like both?

I love variants of a lot of the ponies on my wishlist.  Especially show and glows. 

1.How do you feel about a minimal body-head discoloration?  It bugs me, but small and minimal ones on an especially prized pony would be just fine.

2.If I got you a pony which has a small haircut to few strands of hair in their mane, would you like me to add it as an extra pony as it is, or restore it by rehairing it? 

Small haircuts are okay.  I’m not fussy about that.  I think that rehairing a pony who has a minor but still soft and silky hair isn’t really nice. 

Hey, Partner? If you're in a country that isn't getting the McPonies, would you like them? Any single one of them, or all of them?

None please. 

Partner, how do you feel about Flutter Ponies? I have all of them, so that question no longer applies to me.

No thanks!

Do you have any favorite animals?  Cats.

Do you have any other collections besides MLP?  Antique dolls ( Japanese and American ), Japanese kimono, kanzashi, etc, and apparently maneki neko have started to take root as a collection as everyone from every swap I’ve done has sent me one! 

Did you have favorite fragrance or smell you like?
Aloeswood is my most favorite scent, followed by sandalwood and gardenia.  I prefer more natural and woody scents, and not overtly artificial scents.

What do you prefer for TShirt womens, mens or uni sex and size?
I don’t wear tshirts. . .  I have my work one’s, but those are stamped with my workplace stuff and what not, so when I’m out of uniform, I do not wear any tshirts. ^^;;

Do you enjoy history?
Depends, I have backrounds in Southeast, Southwest, and Northwest Native Americans, Japan, Germany and a lot of Latin America too.  I was an anthropology major and got my BA in Cultural Anthro. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:03:01 PM by MiRaja »

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
Re: MiRaja's Wishlist - Not Buying
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 12:00:35 PM »
bump

Offline MiRaja