collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SS Twist, A VG/NM Baby Moondancer and Several Flutters  (Read 733 times)

Offline TheFrostWitch

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
SS Twist, A VG/NM Baby Moondancer and Several Flutters
« on: May 24, 2016, 03:05:28 PM »
Okay, so I know this might be tough since all the baby Moondancers I've seen have been quite yellowed or had symbol rub like no tomorrow, but I'm looking for one in VG-NM condition. A little symbol fade is okay, and a tiny bit of yellowing can be overlooked, just since these are 30 year old toys. this was my favorite childhood pony, and I've never acquired one. I'm back into collecting so think this is a good place to start! Bonus if you have a VG/NM adult Moondancer to go with her!

I also am on a quest for my only childhood pony, SS Twist in Very Good to NM condition. I held onto that girl since I was a kid and my parents, in cleaning house, accidentally donated her.  :( If you have one you want to part with, please PM me!

Also, super badly wanting a Wind Drifter in Good-NM shape! I am also looking for other flutters, too. If you have multiples you want to part with, even better! I am willing to consider fair/bait/okay condition flutters other than Wind Drifter  :biggrin:

Please PM me if you have these guys for sale! :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:00:30 AM by TheFrostWitch »
I'm back!  :lol:

Offline TheFrostWitch

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: SS Twist, A VG/NM Baby Moondancer and Several Flutters
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 06:00:43 AM »
Bumping up my post! :)
I'm back!  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal