collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH People?? Want Funko Glitters, can trade Monster High collection (2010-2013)  (Read 334 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I realize it may be a stretch, but I may as well try!

I'm looking for Funko glitters. I mostly want Applejack, but am also interested in Fluttershy, Twilight, and Big Mac. The ones I've marked with asterisks are the ones I'm only interested in trading for Applejack.

I'm looking for...MLP Funko glitters. I mostly want Applejack, but am also interested in Fluttershy, Twilight, and Big Mac.
****I would also be willing to trade for this Elsa from the Disney Store! With everything she came wearing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As well as the DS classic Hans doll. The guy has kept eluding me, grr.

I was really into MH from 2012 to 2013 so I have a lot of the releases from that time, as well as some of the earlier ones. I'm keeping a few for sentimental reasons (I gotta hang on to a few!!), but the rest I'm willing to put up for trade. I've been out of the loop since last summer, so I have absolutely no idea what's considered hard to find. There are a few that I will have a bit of a hard time letting go, so those ones I'm only willing to trade for glitter Applejack or the two-pack Elsa doll - I've marked those with asterisks.

I apologize for the awkward way that I've listed them! They've been crammed together in a box for almost a year, so some do have flat/messy hair. If you want to see pictures of anyone specific, let me know and I can send you some. And definitely ask for pictures if you're picky about eye wonk - I'm not, so there could be things I just don't notice!

I've also got a big bag of accessories, but I can't really remember what goes to who. If you are looking for someone's piece of clothing/pet/microscopic ring/etc. and it's not listed here, I may have it. I've also got a number of the journals and a billion stands as well, so ask about those if interested.

I would rather not trade any accessories or clothing separately from its doll, though. Sorry!

Here's what I have:

Lagoona - they all have their leg fins.
**Signature Lagoona - shoes, pants, swimsuit, hoodie, necklace, earrings, flower in hair, diary, fish and bowl
Dot Dead Gorgeous Lagoona - shoes, bracelet, skirt, earrings
Dead Tired Lagoona - nude
**Skull Shores Lagoona - shoes, pants, wrap, top, headband
School's Out Lagoona (rerelease) - nude
Dawn of the Dance Lagoona - has dress, wrap thingy, shoes, arm thingy, necklace, earrings. Hair has not been taken down, but has been washed.
**13 Wishes Lagoona - Wearing Roller Maze Lagoona's dress. Got her own shoes, bracelet, goggles, earrings, hair clip

Cleo
**Signature Cleo - Shawl thingy, wrap suit, arm wrap, two bracelets, leg band with phone, purse, choker, earrings, headband. Kinda spacey looking (as Cleos tend to be...). I believe I have the stand, snake and diary too.
Ghouls Rule Cleo - has dress, shes, scarf thingy. Hair has been taken down, partially detinseled. Has all of her accessories
Fearleading Cleo - nude
Scaris Cleo - dress, shoes, ankle bracelet, 3 bracelets, scarf, earrings, hair clip
Picture Day Cleo - Hair detinsled. Belt, dress, tights, shoes, bracelet, fearbook with stickers
Skull shores Cleo - Lips repainted to same color as her bangs, and wearing banadge pants, ankle bandage wrap, and arm bandage wrap (not sure which Cleo these are from.) Also has a black tanktop with golden writing, again of unknown origins. Has golden cat shoes.
Dawn of the Dance Cleo - Tights, dress, bracelet, choker, shoes. hair has been slightly detinsled so it doesn't look crazy. Wearing teal brick shoes - not sure if that belongs to DotD or GB Cleo
Gloom Beach Cleo - Swimsuit, wrap, bracelet, fan, earrings, glasses. Also wearing the teal brick shoes.

Draculaura
First Wave Sig. Draculaura - has her stockings, shirt, dress, boots and earrings
Skull Shores Draculaura - suit, wrap, shoes, earrings, little hat
**Dead Tired Draculaura (First version) - shirt, pants, shoes, headband.

Ghoulia
Skull Shores Ghoulia - has earrings, dress, shoes, bracelet
Scaris Ghoulia - sweater, shoes, earrings

Clawdeen
School's Out Clawdeen wolf - choker, shirt, belt, earrings, tights, boots, diary
Sister two-pack Clawdeen - dress, bracelet, shoes, ankle wrap, earrings, journal
Scaris Clawdeen - Dress, furry shoulder thing, belt, shoes, bracelet, earrings

Abbey
Signature Abbey - Tights, boots, legwarmers, arm fuzzies, headband, earrings, bag, pet, diary, attitude
**Skull Shores Abbey Bominable - Dress, earrings, shoes, hat (it's somewhere...)

Frankie
Signature Frankie (First Release) - dress, belt, earrings. Missing one shoe.
Roller Maze Frankie - dress, knee pads, shoes, helmet
School's Out Frankie - Shirt, vest, tights, shoes, hair clip, earrings, purse, diary

Boys
**Forbitten Love Clawd - has hat, earring, shirt, vest, bandana, pants, boots, watch.
Scaris Deuce - with his shirt, pants, shoes, sunglasses
Heath Burns - with his shoes, pants, shirt
Jackson - Don't know which, but has articulated wrists. Nude!

Misc. dolls
Two Signature Spectras - Shoes, dress, skirt, belt, bracelet, earrings. One of the Spectras has elastic strung hips. Both have diaries.
Scaris Jinafire Long - nude, hair taken down.
**Scaris Skelita Calaveras - dress, skirt, belt, bracelet, shoes, diary
**Sig. Venus McFlytrap - 2 bracelets, shirt, skirt, tights, vest, necklace, earrings, shoes, diary
Dance Class Howleen - outfit, belt, shoes
Scaris Rochelle Goyle - Dress, 4 bracelets, tights, shoes, hat, wings are somewhere, journal

Misc. diaries
Howleen two pack
Rochelle
Robecca
Mad Science Lagoona's journal (and stickers)
Scaris Catrine's journal
School's Out Cleo
Toralei
Nefera

MIB
Scaris Catrine
Scaris Deuce
Swim Class Venus

Bait
A sad DotD Lagoona - makeup perfect, body perfect, but missing all her hair :( Wearing her weird jumpsuit fashion pack outfit

Other Lines
MIB Disney Store Classic Elsa doll

I do have about 20 others as well, but they are at home halfway across the country. These to be traded only if you're patient, since I won't be back there until August.

This is what I can remember is over there:
**Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen -  Just had her dress, and there was a large hole in the back
Two Dead Tired Ghoulias - One complete, one nude and missing an upper arm
Dead Tired Cleo - Has pants and shirt, shoes, headband (which is here - Heath is wearing it for some reason??)
Signature Operetta - Complete, but hair has been washed. Is pretty messy
Roller Maze Operetta - complete
Sweet 1600 Cupid - Complete, braid is still intact but the hair has been washed/taken down
MIB Picture Day Lagoona
Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra - Complete
Home Ick Two-Pack Abbey - Complete
Twyla - Complete

That's just what I can remember from off the top of my head. There are also more diaries, stands, and accessories back there as well.

**Will only trade for Funko glitter Applejack or DS Elsa from gift set
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:43:44 PM by Jocelyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal