collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help with a buyer from eBay.  (Read 544 times)

flutterina

• Trade Count: (0)
Need help with a buyer from eBay.
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:19 AM »
Hi,

I'm not sure what I should do? But this buyer bought
an item from me which she paid for and I shipped out the next day.
It was in June 11 it left Chicago. She had bought other items from me and received them. Now she emails me and says she never got the item. Well the problem is she left me feedback already for the item. I told her I thought she received it since she left it. And she responded that she was on vacation and thought she got it with the rest of the other items. I'm not sure what I should do. She bought just bought from me and hasn't paid the item? Can anyone give me adice on what to do?

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with a buyer from eBay.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
So, you mailed this item separately from the other items?  Do you have a tracking number for the item she says she didn't get?  I would track it first and see if it was delivered.  If she left feedback, I am not sure ebay will allow her to do anything since the transaction is complete right?  That was a mistake on her part.  Very odd.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

flutterina

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 08:01:03 AM »
She bought other items on separate weeks which those I did combine. I would've combine this one but she bought it when I had shipped the other items. I did track the item and it just says that it left Chicago on June 11. It's really weird that she left the feedback which has me stumped

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »
She bought other items on separate weeks which those I did combine. I would've combine this one but she bought it when I had shipped the other items. I did track the item and it just says that it left Chicago on June 11. It's really weird that she left the feedback which has me stumped

What does the feedback say? ebay may not have you do anything, i'm not sure.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 08:07:33 AM »
Okay so it doesn't say it was delivered.  You could try contacting the post office to find out where it is.  I don't want to be suspicious of her because, it could have been an accident.  I just sometimes wonder if people pay attention to tracked items they never show delivered just to get their items free.  I am not saying at all this is happening.  Its just that I can tell you that many items reach me with tracking that never updates as delivered.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

flutterina

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »
The feedback says its a good seller highly recommended very responsible.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 08:27:30 AM »
I would contact your PO, although there is probably not much they are going to be able to do. They maybe able to track it but since there was most likely not insurance on the item, it will not be high priority for them.

*sigh* I know this is not going to be the news you want to hear but in the event she opens a case against you, she will most likely win, unfortunately. And that is because that tracking number shows it is in limbo  :huh: I guess it is going to be up to you on how you want to handle it. I would probably try and reassure her that it has been sent and send her the tracking number again. I suppose you could ask her also what she feels like a fair outcome would be?

I just want to make sure though this is for a domestic purchase, correct? 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

flutterina

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 08:49:13 AM »
Yes it's from here in the states.

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:55:15 AM »
I would ask her to wait a little longer if she can because if a package is lost or misrouted it can take a while to get it re-routed. I had that happen once and it took 2 1/2 weeks to get it turned around and delivered to the buyer. Also you could let her know that if it is truly lost you can figure out a fair outcome at that point. I am pretty sure I know your buyer just by seeing the feedback, she is a great girl and I don't think she would ever try to scam anyone. She has bought several of ponies from me and I have never had an issue ;) either way I hope it can get resolved soon for you :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal