Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

What is BreyerFest? ♥

(1/1)

ponyqueen:
Is it like the pony fair? Does it cost admission? What is there to do?

I'm thinking of attending this year with a girlfriend who collects Breyers. We both ride horses together, and it sounds like BreyerFest might be a fun weekend!

Leave a Whisper:
I've never been, but its a big Breyer event that includes everything from meeting the artists, buying and selling, customizing classes, guest appearances from horses that inspired the models, model horse shows. Things like that.

rearing_palomino164:
I would love to go to Breyerfest. I've never been either, but their website tells you everything about it!

Breyer600:
Breyerfest is huge.  It does cost to go to the events at the park though if you want you can just buy admission to the park when you get there and see most of it.  You won't get the celebration models or be able to purchase the ones in the special items line and won't be able to attend the seminars or workshops, but you'll be able to shop the main store and other vendors plus see the guest horses perform if you go that route.  Here's the link to the part of their site that talks about what all is planned this year plus info on the 3-day tickets (single day tickets will be available at some point): http://www.breyerhorses.com/breyerfest-home-2016  Also, there is a lot that happens at the Clarion host hotel - room vendors, swap meet, artisan's gallery - that you can visit for free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version