collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The eternal question of MO collector ponies...  (Read 1012 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The eternal question of MO collector ponies...
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 08:03:52 AM »
Those are some lovely ponies there!

Perhaps you could store Butterscotch in a clear plastic box? So that there is no pressure on her oh so fragile hair? What a pity about that.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 08:16:23 AM »
They are fantastically stunning! I have never seen them so bright! I have yet to find a blossom that isnt dull either though ;p

I can't add much to this thread as it is an enigma to me the distinction besides Flat Foot vs Concave (which is most likely a MO or later release). Will be reading along. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 09:36:24 AM »
Those are some lovely ponies there!

Perhaps you could store Butterscotch in a clear plastic box? So that there is no pressure on her oh so fragile hair? What a pity about that.

That is a good idea. I am not sure if I have space for one, but it is definitely something to think on. Right now she is sitting by the sink with the adult sea ponies, who look confused that their space has been invaded by something with legs, but she can't stop there indefinitely. It is a bit heartbreaking because she is so beautiful otherwise. Just whatever the gel was on their hair, it seems to have had a worse impact on Butterscotch than on the others.

@Foxtale, I actually have a lovely CF Blossom, she's not at all dull, which is why I kept her. But she came from here in the UK, which is why I was a bit confused about this one. With my mother's sudden ill health I haven't been able to do a lot of checking, but I must do a comparison between those two properly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal