collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you order at McDonald's ?  (Read 5440 times)

Offline SundanceSadie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What do you order at McDonald's ?
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2017, 11:23:54 AM »
McDonald's is a horrible, horrible thing. The food makes my stomach hurt, and it always tastes stale for some reason.... That being said, I occasionally feel nostalgia for the chicken mcnuggets I'd order on road trips as a child. Once or twice a year I'll get a happy meal, and then I regret all the life choices I've ever made that lead me to that mcpath.
:silly:

:rofl:  the McPath...that cracks me up!
Just like a lot of others, my tummy doesn't really care for McDonalds these days. But, occasionally I like to get an apple pie, the fried pie, not the baked one  :yummy:

I also agree with their Coke being the best for some crazy reason!

GEN123MLP

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2017, 05:23:50 PM »
Hi,
I had a junk food loving friend who used to order at McDonalds
1. Large fries
2. Large coke and
3. a Clubhouse Angus burger.
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :lookround:
EW! I hate eating out at fast-food joints and I never want to eat take-away again (after my family once ordered some KFC food and it was off and horrible). Also I prefer eating healthy foods.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2017, 06:26:30 PM »
I'll give you this much: I can't lift a large drink at most restaurants. I'm glad they are there for anyone who wants one, but a medium drink is totally fine with me. My wrist hurts just thinking about lifting one of the bigger drinks offered. :lmao:

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
I go to McDonalds way too often, I just love getting a single item when I'm terribly hungry after a long day or during shopping! Sometimes I get cheeky and buy myself a 20 chickennugget box...

By the way, what's also really good is the McKroket. If you're ever in The Netherlands, you should really try one. :D

I agree!! The McKroket is so tasty. They should do a McWorldTour or something, in which they get specialties from over the world and serve them everywhere for a month or so.  :P

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2017, 09:48:17 AM »
Nothing-

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »
I stay away with a 50 foot pole.  There isn't a whole lot I can have due to allergies.

On rare occaisions ill get a salad with no gluten products or onion. No dressing, obviously no crutons.

Otherwise, if im forced to poke my head in ill just get an iced tea.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2017, 06:20:34 AM »
I used to *love* their breakfast, but since they got rid of bagels, there's nothing that really appeals to me there anymore.

As a vegetarian, the only time I eat at McDonalds is when my husband and I are on the road and that's what he wants to eat (or all that's easily available). I order a cheeseburger happy meal, with no meat or pickle on the "burger", apple slices and usually just water to drink. I do love M&M McFlurries :)

Offline gummybuns

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2017, 06:50:58 AM »
I usually order a 10 of nugget and medium fries, occasionally I'd buy a shamrock shake around St. Patrick's day, and sometimes I'll buy a happy meal and give the toy to my cousins, unless it's a pony or a small sketch pad (We run out of drawing paper a lot) X3
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:57:15 AM by gummybuns »

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2017, 07:01:33 AM »
I used to *love* their breakfast, but since they got rid of bagels, there's nothing that really appeals to me there anymore.

As a vegetarian, the only time I eat at McDonalds is when my husband and I are on the road and that's what he wants to eat (or all that's easily available). I order a cheeseburger happy meal, with no meat or pickle on the "burger", apple slices and usually just water to drink. I do love M&M McFlurries :)

They don't have the veggie burger where you live? Back when I was still a vegetarian I'd buy it frequently!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2017, 01:05:48 PM »
When I'm just not in the mood to cook...

A regular hamburger
Unsweetened Ice Tea
Cutie Orange

:blink:

But my favorite burgers are one's I've cooked myself. :)

Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »
By the way, what's also really good is the McKroket. If you're ever in The Netherlands, you should really try one. :D

A McCrocket?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2017, 09:13:54 PM »

They don't have the veggie burger where you live? Back when I was still a vegetarian I'd buy it frequently!

No veggie burgers at our McDonalds :( (or if they did, they didn't take very well) Burger King has them, though, so if it's an option, I usually try to sway my husband to go that way instead. Taco Bell and Wendy's are also quite vegetarian friendly (as far as fast food goes, of course lol).

lostpony

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:51 PM »
My bike wheel got stolen at McD's the other week.  That was my commuter...been steering clear for a while since then.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2017, 07:53:57 PM »
More regional stuff, yay! They're taking a new crab sandwich for a test run over here in about 4 locations. Tried it today...wasn't bad at all! Pricey for McDonald's at $8(no combo) though. But hey, even if it was frozen at some point, the crab is real and they didn't try to put some tiny amount or anything. Good stuff. I hope they keep it around. Won't order it often because of the price, but I will sometimes.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2017, 09:43:40 PM »
More regional stuff, yay! They're taking a new crab sandwich for a test run over here in about 4 locations. Tried it today...wasn't bad at all! Pricey for McDonald's at $8(no combo) though. But hey, even if it was frozen at some point, the crab is real and they didn't try to put some tiny amount or anything. Good stuff. I hope they keep it around. Won't order it often because of the price, but I will sometimes.

They're test running that somewhere around here, too.  I hope to try it.  Glad to know it's decent.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal