collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone know where I can get this necklace?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know where I can get this necklace?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 09:18:52 AM »
I could try finding components for something similar if you want...I do make jewlery.  That just looks like its made from things I dont have on hand
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 07:15:24 PM »
I could try finding components for something similar if you want...I do make jewlery.  That just looks like its made from things I dont have on hand

Awesome! Thanks Melody!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 10:04:29 PM »
Are you open to it being a similar type circle pendant in the middle, or do you want something as close to that as possible?

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 10:31:37 PM »
I tried doing a Tin Eye search for it, and came up with nothing. I hope you can find it! I know it sucks when you're looking for a very certain something, and you just can't find it ANYWHERE.

I had the hardest time a few years back trying to find a silver unicorn necklace charm in a VERY certain pose and mold. I had it when I was a little girl and LOVED this little silver unicorn charm Sadly, during a trip to Mexico with my family, I lost the charm and was completely heart broken.

I had been looking on and off through out the years for another one, and almost gave up until one time, about 5 or 6 years ago, I decided to try my search for silver unicorn charms on eBay again... and about 6 pages in, I FINALLY found it! But it was listed as a finger nail charm, and came with nail gems and decals. Bought that sucker in a heart beat, tossed the cruddy gems and nail decals, changed out the rinky dink jump ring that came with it, and replaced it with one of the sturdier tough as heck and thick jump rings I use for the keychain and phone charms  I make. I wear it ALL of the time on a not-so-delicate chain around my neck. I took it off one time, and felt naked! I think I'd be heartbroken if I ever lost this little silver unicorn. ;~; To be honest, I'd rather give up ALL of my pony collection before EVER giving up this little silver unicorn charm. It just means THAT much to me to have this replica of my childhood unicorn charm on me at all times.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
Here's a link to similar types of pendants:
http://www.riogrande.com/Search/cherry-amber

What do you think? I've sen these somewhere else but I can't place it.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal