collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading series 2 mini Mystery Funkos w/ Discord for other series 2 and series 3!  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Currently not trading for anything. Limiting my collection so everything has been moved to my sales post :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 04:35:27 PM by Itcheeee »
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Up for trade is most of my Fluttershy collection, a few G1's in need of a home, and other G4 pony merch.  :)

Equestria Girls dolls are new, giant TY is the orignal release. Only things in really used shape are the original 5" Funrise and the G3 basket plush.

All used/played with condition except book (stickers removed) and large Funrise Dashie

Pony has spots, maybe cancer? Feels slightly sticky. Bruses missing currently, kitty still avalible.

Would love to trade for the Luna version. Pinkie lights up, and has little wear. Hair kinda messy but not too tangled :)

New Mcdonalds ponies (also for sale, $2 each) all sealed

Pokemon's boxes are all dented, figures fine inside, only from storage. All need homes ASAP, setting in a box in my livingroom :(
More items added!!

Talking Pinkie is used condition, untested
Book is pretty beat up/used, mainly just freebie
One TY is new, other is pretty used
Other items are mostly just opened or new :)

Boxes were opened, PETS WERE REMOVED. Dolls and boxes only.
Things I'm looking for:
ANYTHING with the following ponies at all that I don't already have:
Applejack, Apple Family, and ponies with apple related names(like Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, ect) from all generations, anything from plush and figures to stickers and cards!
Lyra, Bonbon/Sweetie Drops, Trixie Lulumoon, Daring Doo, Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Shining Armor (and Cadance items that had a Shining to go with her), and Spike items :) Also looking for the MIB Adigo Dazzle EQ doll.

Also looking for the G1 puppy, Tex (any condition at all) and some fasion styles: white Celestia, original Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight and most of all Applejack, would perfer them to have atleast their dresses but any condition Applejack FS will do :)

Feel free to offer anything you think I may like, I may be open to some customs but trying to be limited to official things for now :) Thanks for looking!
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
More items recently added. More to come by the end of today :) All these ponies still need homes, and I'm looking for many G4 items (not just ponies, merch too!). I'd be happy trading more of these away for just a few things with the space I have. Thank you! :)

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping! These ponies are still waiting to be re-homed. Looking for any Applejack merch (not just ponies, anything with Apple ponies on it I need), and anything Lyra, Bonbon, Luna, Muffins, Daring Do, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer and may be open to anything Friendship is Magic :) Flat items included!

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
BUMPING! Added new items!

Offline TogoMimori

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Hi! I have a few apple horse figures and a muffins funko I'd love to trade! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://togo-mimori-chan.tumblr.com/image/122087235147

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
any idea on what your looking to get for the Pokemon figures?
are they build kits?

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hi! I have a few apple horse figures and a muffins funko I'd love to trade! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://togo-mimori-chan.tumblr.com/image/122087235147

Hello! Thanks so much for wanting to trade! I actually aleady have the McDonald's AJ and doll but would love to trade for the other 3 :) Open to any G4-related things aswell (even stickers lol)
What items would you like to trade for? :D

Post Merge: June 21, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

any idea on what your looking to get for the Pokemon figures?
are they build kits?
Yep they are building kits, pretty easy to put together :) I fnished a Raichu one, didn't take super long to do.
Not expecting to get much for them, pretty open to sale or trade for anything I mentioned above, or just G4/Friendship is Magic stuff in general :) I'd be happy to trade multiple for even a few tiny ponies, these guys are taking up lots of room lol ^_^
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:32:03 PM by Itcheeee »

Offline TogoMimori

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog
I really like the talking pinkie pie, moon dancer and kitty. I'm going to take some pictures of my g4 merch up for trade so I can make up for the rest of the stuff I want.

-edit-
Here's all that I got that fit what you liked! What do u want from here?
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/pinki3p0p/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/60136FEA-AF9E-46E1-A582-ED18D624B07A_zpsr90oic2y.jpg.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:58:50 PM by TogoMimori »

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I really like the talking pinkie pie, moon dancer and kitty. I'm going to take some pictures of my g4 merch up for trade so I can make up for the rest of the stuff I want.

-edit-
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/pinki3p0p/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/60136FEA-AF9E-46E1-A582-ED18D624B07A_zpsr90oic2y.jpg.html
I've actually been looking for the Trixie blindbag with her card for quite a while now! :D I don't have the AJ card or Sunset brushable either if that's not asking for too much with the other goodies you've shown me ^^; Thankies much :D Let me know what you think!

Offline TogoMimori

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog

-edit-
I've actually been looking for the Trixie blindbag with her card for quite a while now! :D I don't have the AJ card or Sunset brushable either if that's not asking for too much with the other goodies you've shown me ^^; Thankies much :D Let me know what you think!
Sounds great! Also, the applejack card is holo and it's really pretty! I'm about to go to bed so I'll pm you in the morning. :P

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile

-edit-
Sounds great! Also, the applejack card is holo and it's really pretty! I'm about to go to bed so I'll pm you in the morning. :P
Awesome :D Thank you so much! <3 Just so you know the ponies you want are in a rather used condition - can show more photos if you'd like :)

Offline TogoMimori

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog
I pmed you! :biggrin:

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Up for trade is most of my Fluttershy collection, a few G1's in need of a home, and other pony merch.  :)
AMIIBOS: Will take photos on request, boxes just a litle wear right from the shelf: Mario, Luigi and Peack, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Zero suit Samus. Also have Princess Zelda but not sure if I want to give her away, just let me know if you'll trade for her!

Equestria Girls dolls are new, giant TY is the orignal release. Only things in really used shape are the original 5" Funrise and the G3 basket plush.

All used/played with condition except book (stickers removed) and large Funrise Dashie

Yellow pony has spots, maybe cancer? Feels slightly sticky. Moon pony(Moondancer?) is near bait condition, was very used. KITTY and blue flower bursh gone!

Used condition plush, DJ Scratch missing glasses, all their fur is pretty worn.

Would love to trade light-up Pinkie for the Luna version. Still lights up, and has little wear. Hair kinda messy but not too tangled :)
*Fluttershy, Pinkie Tilight badges, talking Pinkie plush, Pinkie card and pen in packageing gone!*

New Mcdonalds ponies (also for sale, $2 each) all sealed

Pokemon's boxes are all dented, figures fine inside, only from storage. All need homes ASAP, setting in a box in my livingroom :(

Tested and turn on, really want to get rid of these :( I'd trade for just some G4 stickers! xD
ANiME DVDS: Cardcaptor Sakura the movie 2 special edition w/ photo book - just opened and watched this week! Also have many other subbed CCS DVDs/VHS!!
Things I'm looking for:

ANYTHING with the following ponies at all that I don't already have on it/of them:
Applejack, Apple Family, and ponies with apple related names(like Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, ect) from all generations, anything from plush and figures to stickers and cards!
Lyra, Bonbon/Sweetie Drops, Trixie Lulumoon, Daring Doo, Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Shining Armor (and Cadance items that had a Shining to go with her), and Spike items :) Also looking for the MIB Adigo Dazzle EQ doll.
***Looking for any original wave Fashion style ponies except Fluttershy and Twilight, will trade everything just for a FS Applejack and condition!***
Also looking for the G1 puppy, Tex (any condition at all) and some fasion styles: white Celestia, original Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight and most of all Applejack, would perfer them to have atleast their dresses but any condition Applejack FS will do :)

Feel free to offer anything you think I may like, I may be open to some customs but trying to be limited to official things for now :) Thanks for looking!

Post Merge: June 27, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

Added some Smash Bros amiibos! Almost everything is still avalible, looking for almost any G4/Friendship is Magic merch of any kind (stickers, plush, you name it!) especially Fashion Styles. Looking to get rid of as much of this as I can, please feel free to make ANY offer to me! :) Gladly I'd trade more stuff for some things I really want!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 03:19:46 PM by Itcheeee »

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
Hey, I have some olush Id be interested in trading for amiibos especially and also anime DVDs depending on the ones you have? I have aurora rainbow Dash and buildabear rainbow dash with her whole rainbow gala outfit and knockoff 4de pinkie pie haha.
I also have original FS rainbow dash and rarity with their accessories.
Let me know ?
I also have oodles of spare brushables and blind bags and cards :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal