collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Revised: Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have additional questions..  (Read 2857 times)

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
edit 033113:

Deleted my previous question as it was answered thoroughly. Thanks tulagirl dear!

Onto the new questions, please bear with me. :blush:

Are they commonly sold loose? Funny question, but like Pullips, do splits happen? I like almost all as dolls only, or 1 doll per set only. It would be very nice if someone is interested with the accessories and/or the other doll.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 02:09:22 AM by beajjai033 »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have a question..
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:27:13 AM »
Well lalas are my passion.  When it comes to high values that will be any first issue lala, any first Halloween or other retired seasonal special release.  Seasonals are worth 25-35 dollars for past years. Current year seasonal about 15.00.  Any retired lala...expect to pay double or more on ebay and amazon.  Lalas are very collectible and their prices go through the roof on some.  So, if you cant get them in the stores...the minis are going to be pricey...many will.

Based on your list there Bea will sell low.  I would check ebay as that and amazon are the only two places I have found retired dolls.

Fun house misty is hard to find loose...15.00 at low end
Toasty 5.00 to 9.99
Holly...5.00 to 25.00
Charlotte 7.00 to 17.00 depending on style popularity
Loose lower than boxed on her in most cases...
Peep..about 15.00
Specs if its the sisters set 12.00 and up
Carry playhouse 7.00 loose 15 mint

When it comes to loose dolls they tend to sell by popularity first...at about 3.00 each...but this depends on retired seasonal being worth more which would put some lots of each doll being around 6.50 a piece when those are included in the lot.  Most people like their dolls MIB.  I am fine with mine being loose as long as they have all the accessories. So, I rarely buy mine in lots because most of the time the accessories are gone and that bugs me. 

Ebay ranges are all over the place due to seller feedback and doll popularity as well as how many of that doll were released.  There were more than one Misty Mysterious, more than one Bea, more than one of several...this will change the prices dramatically.  Plus box condition, how easy is it to find...and sellers who try to compete with each other.
Amazon tends to be really high on some and decent on others.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:50:14 AM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have a question..
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
I think Cotton Hoppalong may be the most expensive as I don't usually see her for sale for less than $100. 

This site catalogs many of the lalas... but not all of them.  However, if you're looking for new announcements, it's a great place to go.

http://lalaloopsydollhouse.com/

I love the little girls.  I don't think I'll ever buy them all, but for every new set release I pick a few favorites and go with that.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:28:42 PM by brightberry »
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have questions..
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 02:38:50 AM »
tulagirl:

Oh, that's a sad fact as for now I don't think I can start collecting. :(

Nice to know that about Bea, though she's not my favorite.
It's nice Toasty is going for a good price.
And the carry playhouse too.

I'm fine with the dolls only, not much keen on most of the accessories as I commonly lose them as they're tiny. :lol:
Thank you so much for the help dear, I gladly appreciate it!  :happy:
& thanks for providing additional info, you're so kind. :hug:

brightberry

Ooh, its sad as Cotton is so cute!
Thanks for the link! Its nice as there is a wordpress for Lalaloopsy releases.
I may do the same as you. I never intend to collect them all, just my fancies & favorites  ^.^

Post Merge: March 31, 2013, 02:51:09 AM

To anyone: I have another series of questions though, hopefully someone would answer those. :blush: TIA!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:52:23 AM by beajjai033 »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Revised: Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have additional questions..
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:50:58 PM »
As far as splitting, I have never seen this.  I want to say though in my years of collecting dolls from every decade, slits do happen with age.  Certainly play wear can cause it, but age really does cause it. The reason is plastic expands and shrinks with age.  When it shrinks up the split will happen.  Its good to just keep a watch for it and use super glue and clamps to put it back together before it warps.  I have repaired tons of dolls with this issue.  All I can say is treating it before it warps is key.

Since you have a lot of questions about loose and boxed, might I recommend you check completed listings on ebay for the results on how lalaloopsy mini dolls sell loose.  I never buy mine that way, so I really don't know, but doing a little research on ebay will certainly answer your question on how common it is to find them loose.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Revised: Mini Lalaloopsy Collectors, I have additional questions..
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 07:59:47 PM »
Thank you! I will  :)
Thanks again for the tips!  :thumb:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal