collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Meadow Moon

Have her
9 (23.7%)
Want her
7 (18.4%)
New to me
6 (15.8%)
Pass
16 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: September 30, 2020, 09:12:01 AM

Author Topic: POTD 9/25/2020 Meadow Moon  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Mrs. Prospector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • I write essays about horse-shaped hunks of plastic
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 9/25/2020 Meadow Moon
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2020, 10:59:05 AM »
Pass for me. I find Breezies a bit creepy. She has a nice name and symbol, though.

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
Re: POTD 9/25/2020 Meadow Moon
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2020, 01:30:29 PM »
Have her! She's my only Breezie, after wanting one so badly since my young childhood, for years and years, never being able to get ahold of one!
(I love collecting the really unique and diverse breeds)

My boyfriend actually got her, and Puzzlemint for me in a very sweet way! 
We were thriftshopping and I found them in a box of random little toys at the front of the store. I asked the cashier how much they were as they weren't labelled, and she said that was a freebie box of toys only for the kids that come in to the store. I just said okay and put them back, but once we left and walked down to the next thrift shop, I was talking to my boyfriend about it about how that's a shame, those are actually fairly uncommon ponies, etc. He spent the whole time in the next thrift shop saying I had to go back for them, but I was too embarrassed to really push the matter after what the lady said the first time, so I was just going to leave it. So he said he'd be right back and left the store, walked a few shops over to the other one, and asked the front counter if he could buy them if they'd just name a price, because his girlfriend collects "vintage" ponies and really would like to have them. The lady cashier had disappeared somewhere by then, and the young guy at the counter just said "Dude, just take them... they're toys." XD
They mean a lot more to me because of that! With my horrible awkward-shyness I never would've ended up getting them without him.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 01:37:12 PM by Esbayne »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal