collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where Do You Buy My Little Pony's  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where Do You Buy My Little Pony's
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 12:54:21 PM »
On that same note, SWEET LORD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CUT ME OFF FROM BUYING PONIES!? HELP!

The ponies- they're... CONSUMING MY LIFE! OVERTAKING ME! I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP THEM! OH NO! THEY'RE MIND CONTROLLING ME WITH THEIR SWEET LITTLE FACES! JESUS NO, MY KRYPTONITE!

Maybe taking a vacation and not shopping for My Little Pony's would help you take a break...
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 02:52:52 PM »
On that same note, SWEET LORD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CUT ME OFF FROM BUYING PONIES!? HELP!

The ponies- they're... CONSUMING MY LIFE! OVERTAKING ME! I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP THEM! OH NO! THEY'RE MIND CONTROLLING ME WITH THEIR SWEET LITTLE FACES! JESUS NO, MY KRYPTONITE!

Maybe taking a vacation and not shopping for My Little Pony's would help you take a break...

I was just being silly. :silly: I just got all my ponies out of storage and a new well paying job, so to celebrate I went on a bit of a shopping spree.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 04:10:49 PM »

I was just being silly. :silly: I just got all my ponies out of storage and a new well paying job, so to celebrate I went on a bit of a shopping spree.

Yup your doomed.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 05:03:39 PM »
I get my ponies from Target and flea markets mostly. Thrift stores aren't great for ponies here.

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 05:23:02 PM »

Yup your doomed.
One the pony infection starts, it don’t stop! And it’s contagious. If you aren’t showing symptoms now, it’s only a matter of time.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 06:31:21 PM »
I've gotten ponies from flea markets, thrift stores, ebay, and here!   If I'm after someone specific I usually try here first, then ebay.  Flea markets and thrift stores are more like "well if there are any G1s here I will buy them" situations.  But it is fun to find ponies there!
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Esbayne

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 07:46:18 PM »

Yup your doomed.
One the pony infection starts, it don’t stop! And it’s contagious. If you aren’t showing symptoms now, it’s only a matter of time.

Lmao!! I think I was born doomed. >_> My collection is at like 200+ ponies now, if that's not doomed... I'm scared to know what is! :silly:

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 08:25:08 PM »
For new ponies, Target, Walmart, occasionally Amazon.

For used, thrift stores like Goodwill, Value Village, online (eBay, Mercari, here), as well as a local secondhand toy store every once in a while.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2020, 09:50:13 PM »

Yup your doomed.

Lmao!! I think I was born doomed. >_> My collection is at like 200+ ponies now, if that's not doomed... I'm scared to know what is! :silly:
Me. That's what doomed is. When you have so many you've lost count & run out of display room but STILL want more to the point you get blanks & baits to add to your collection!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Esbayne

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2020, 12:08:11 AM »
Me. That's what doomed is. When you have so many you've lost count & run out of display room but STILL want more to the point you get blanks & baits to add to your collection!!!

God, I know! >_> I need another shelf, desperately! I have a 5 shelf bookcase with all of them on it (granted, I need risers) but they are all so crammed together that I am starting to piggyback the babies on top of the adults just to be able to put them all on the shelf, and some even are chilling on the dresser next to it! And that was just fresh out of storage! So what was my solution? Buy 9 more ponies. Yes. Very good, very good. That solves everything.
*Me, swimming in ponies, ponies overtaking the whole house as their own, can't even breathe, pony sea levels are rising, my boyfriend and cat desperately treading through ponies like a ballpit*
Yes, yes. Everything is fine. *petting a pony's hair while my boyfriend stares at me in horror, drowning in ponies* Everything is fine.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:12:49 AM by Esbayne »

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2020, 12:57:36 AM »

Yup your doomed.

I'm convinced my pony cupboard is the tardis, because somehow I manage to get ponies in, even though it's full o.O.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline milkywaymochi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2020, 01:17:40 AM »
eBay mostly. I've had a couple off Etsy, and I've been lucky enough to find a few in local charity shops (it's how I started collecting in the first place) but it's been about 8 months since I last found a pony in the wild. I wish there were big thrift stores and goodwills here. I've tried looking on places like FB groups and gumtree, but they're always at the other end of the country, and I don't drive. (Pony collecting, among other things would certainly be easier if I didn't live in one of the more isolated, poorer corners of England and/or I could drive)
Maybe I'll try buying on here?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 01:22:54 AM by milkywaymochi »

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2020, 10:54:02 AM »

God, I know! >_> I need another shelf, desperately! I have a 5 shelf bookcase with all of them on it (granted, I need risers) but they are all so crammed together that I am starting to piggyback the babies on top of the adults just to be able to put them all on the shelf, and some even are chilling on the dresser next to it! And that was just fresh out of storage! So what was my solution? Buy 9 more ponies. Yes. Very good, very good. That solves everything.
*Me, swimming in ponies, ponies overtaking the whole house as their own, can't even breathe, pony sea levels are rising, my boyfriend and cat desperately treading through ponies like a ballpit*
Yes, yes. Everything is fine. *petting a pony's hair while my boyfriend stares at me in horror, drowning in ponies* Everything is fine.

Yup your doomed.

I'm convinced my pony cupboard is the tardis, because somehow I manage to get ponies in, even though it's full o.O.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at both of these!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline kellybates1993

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2020, 02:37:24 PM »
I'm from England, no antique shops nearby so I usually buy from ebay but recently have been buying from sellers at the arena.
flutter pony addict

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2020, 04:05:40 PM »
Target, eBay, on here, and sometimes etsy, mercari, ecrater, etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal