collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Did you have a designated villain amongst your herd?

Yes, there was a band of them that caused trouble.
17 (30.4%)
All my ponies were and still are angels.
12 (21.4%)
It was the other toys that caused all the trouble.
21 (37.5%)
villain?! my ponies are for display!
6 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: pony Villains. who was yours?  (Read 865 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: pony Villains. who was yours?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »
I only had one.  My Galaxy (Named Dipper) was the only TE I owned and I thought he was creepy, so he was the bad guy.  I still have him, but he's not on display because I don't want him to cause havoc.  lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 01:33:26 PM »
Mine were more mischievous than bad.  They did occasionally have to deal with the Decepticons.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 02:23:26 PM »
The few Fairy Tales birds I had were the bad guys... They flew in and took the ponies away like how the dragon things did during Rescue at Midnight Castle (but grabbed them by their tails).  Then they'd take them away to a "dungeon" that they'd have to escape.

I also had a piece of "string with clips on the end" - it was the kind of string that you would clip to your sunglasses in case they'd fall off your head.  That would occasionally capture ponies, too...except it would swing them around.  That's how Megan lost her leg... the string spun her too hard and her leg dislocated from her body.  Whoops.  LoL.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »
hahah this post so gives me memories. Princess Tiffany was always a snob and caused the drama. But Medley my boy would always set her strait...that's why they ended up as couples for me.

My adventures always consisted of a the unaware spoiled king Malikite(High Flyer)(boy) and he would have no clue that his kingdom was really poor and starving. He would meet a girl pony my GLory who was very poor but helped all the other ponies in need. He would fall in love but would be forced to marry a girl from another kingdom who was the beautiful bride pony and if he didnt there would be war.

My ponies did tend to change rolls in evil and good many of the times. I did have a pony war with the unicorns, Pegasuses, and earth ponies.

I can still play like I am 5 with my ponies. My pony room always looks like a big ol hot mess when I do:) But then I have the excuse to clean it and play some more:) hehehehe.....

I think each time I pick up a pony I remember the adventures we would go on:) I am really 30...even though I sound like a 2 year old:P hehehehe
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 02:57:52 PM »
lessee... mine was ponies and GI Joes were allies and the Barbies and Cobra was their enemies....

mom didn't enjoy coming home to find the living room looking like a warzone and the kitchen turned into a triage of torn up barbie dolls... XD
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
Tap Dancer was the evil dance teacher XD And the teeny tiny ponies were kinda brats because they were always complaining about wanting to be older ;)

The main villains though were actually me and my sister :lol: I was "Sim" and my sister was "Sam" and we enslaved the ponies and had a giant pretend law book and told the ponies what they had to do or they would kicked out of Pony Land :lookround: Don't ask.... :lookround:
My Wish List

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »
I had these toy eagles that could be hung up with elastic and I always pretended they were the Raptorians :silly: They would kidnap poor ponies (ie move them to a different part of the basement) and my other ponies would set off on quests to get them back.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 01:35:22 AM »
Oh, i had tons of villains.

Sometimes it was the fakies, sometimes the plushies and sometimes some of the herd.
Like Boysenberry Pie was a evil stepmom and Bubbles was a orphange house keeper and always a adult, that loved the baby ponys.
It was that way with all of my ponies, G1 and G2.
Sometimes, when we played with my G2 (teens) the G1 (adults) were the bad guys.

My two most evil ponies were Mainsail and this guy.

These two was bad guys over 50% in the plays. 
:choc:

Thank you :heart:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 01:51:56 AM »
I was more visually creative with my ponies; I liked to set up scenes and stuff.  I made a big castle for them out of cardboard so that I could display about 20 or 30 on it at a time.  It actually turned out pretty well; wish I had a pic of it.  So yeah, most of my ponies were really "display only" even when I was a little kid.  But when I pictured them interacting, they were all nice and well-behaved; I never felt like any pony should be mean or bad.  I did play ponies with my friend Katie sometimes; I'd say she directed the plotlines and pony dialogue more than I did.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 02:11:44 AM »
I never knew brother Apple Delight was a boy and thought he was a bigger, uglier girl so she was always a bully in my stories. Her name was Theresa (because of the trees) and she was jealous of how cute the other baby ponies were... yeah, I was very shallow. >_<

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 07:18:56 AM »
OH my this brings back a lot of memories for me!
hehe Most of my ponies (g1s and some g2) where once owned by my gramma... so id always play with them at her house... id always bring other toys with me and she had this awsome stair case and id play on the landing ( when my granpa wasnt yelling at us)
any how.. usually I had some barbies with me and they were the good guys ... I had a dark haired darcy doll and she was usually the villain.. she'd kiddnap the ponies who were friends/pets of the dolls and drag them off to her lair for evil purposes (the other end of the landing) and the other dolls and ponies would have to come rescue them.
Hehe.. Of course since flutter ponies had such blood fragile wings at the time when they broke that became a whole plot thing ... that the villaness did something horrid and that made them loose their wings.
Hehe..
i had a lot of fun.. !

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 08:06:04 AM »
Haha gas thread!! My baddie was daddy Bright Bouquet (had to be a boy!!)

Sokkis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »
Oh this thread is so awesome!

Quite often fakies were the bad guys and bullies. But I remember that my cousins had Princess Sparkle and she was always this snob drama queen who tried to make every other pony miserable. :D

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 05:52:55 PM »
The main villains though were actually me and my sister :lol: I was "Sim" and my sister was "Sam" and we enslaved the ponies and had a giant pretend law book and told the ponies what they had to do or they would kicked out of Pony Land :lookround: Don't ask.... :lookround:

Shenanigans, I would have never suspected this side of you. Lol!

Offline SALTY5621

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Tastes good in your mouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »
Rainbow Dash (G3) was my bad guy. i thought she was a boy. he used to pick on Minty for having weird hair (i used to style it very strangely) and would kidnap my other toys

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal