Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (247/251) > >>

DreamvalleyMLP:
Interesting that POP used the G5 mlp logo for G4 characters.

lonewolf:

--- Quote from: Lady Frostbite on April 15, 2024, 02:09:36 PM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Source of the image (Reddit.com)

Another wave of Funko NFT G4 ponies. The fact they're putting common or core ponies in the NFT line like Rarity and Applejack is a sick joke. Daybreaker looks like a really cool sculpt but man is she going to be scalped to high heavens. I was mad having to pay a lot for Princess Luna, I'm going to be even more mad if they bring out Princess Cadance as part of this line as well.

--- End quote ---

NFT. So you don't actually get a physical pop, just a digital image?

Leave a Whisper:
Hasbro is completely off its rocker

Moonbreeze:
Funko. MLP. NFT? ... ... interesting  :wonder:

Carrehz:

--- Quote from: lonewolf on April 18, 2024, 02:01:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lady Frostbite on April 15, 2024, 02:09:36 PM ---(img snipped)

Source of the image (Reddit.com)

Another wave of Funko NFT G4 ponies. The fact they're putting common or core ponies in the NFT line like Rarity and Applejack is a sick joke. Daybreaker looks like a really cool sculpt but man is she going to be scalped to high heavens. I was mad having to pay a lot for Princess Luna, I'm going to be even more mad if they bring out Princess Cadance as part of this line as well.

--- End quote ---

NFT. So you don't actually get a physical pop, just a digital image?

--- End quote ---

From what I understand, you get an NFT image thingy, and then if you get that then you have a chance to win a physical POP figure in a lottery or something? It's a real mess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version