collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 99673 times)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
Honestly, the only reason I ever posted over there was because I couldn't find any better Monster High forums. XD But I prefer it over here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
Will someone be kind enough to post the link to the Werewolf sisters find-it-at-a-store-near-you! website thingy again? :lol:
I know it's in the last thread, but 102 pages is alot to sort through ;)   Was there something similar for the Twins?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »
oh man... that frankie looks really cute, but I really do love her in black and white cause it's so different.
Also Rochelle is adorable, her eyes are lovely. I'm going to have to re consider ordering a case from EE.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 02:24:50 PM »
Will someone be kind enough to post the link to the Werewolf sisters find-it-at-a-store-near-you! website thingy again? :lol:
I know it's in the last thread, but 102 pages is alot to sort through ;)   Was there something similar for the Twins?

Here's the page for the Werewolf sisters:
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0004&desc=null

The Twins used to have a Store Pickup option on TRU's homepage that could search the story inventories but they've since removed it unfortunately.

Good luck!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
I want Rochelle so badly... It's stupid, because I KNOW that I'll get her, I KNOW that if I wait long enough, I can catch them when they're on sale by Amazon like I did with Operetta, but it still bugs me not having her. She's the only female character released that I don't have. (Not counting the skeleton CAM, who I will be getting eventually.)

While there are still distribution issues with the dolls, the current case wave has been pretty easy to find for the most part. I think as long as people don't drag their feet once this current crop hits retailers, they should be fine. Plus, Rochelle is in at least two different case assortments. Jackson will be the one to keep an eye out for; like Gil, he'll probably only stick around for a little bit.

Oh, and congrats Mandy! And lovely shots (as usual).

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 03:46:17 PM »
Thanks for the link, Mandy!  Still no sign of them around me:(  Congrats on Ms. Goyle, BTW.  She's lovely.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 03:49:31 PM »

While there are still distribution issues with the dolls, the current case wave has been pretty easy to find for the most part. I think as long as people don't drag their feet once this current crop hits retailers, they should be fine. Plus, Rochelle is in at least two different case assortments. Jackson will be the one to keep an eye out for; like Gil, he'll probably only stick around for a little bit.

Well, I don't collect the boys, anyway, so that's no problem for me. XD

Sorry to advertise my own thread, but if anyone finds an extra Rochelle and would like to trade for the werewolf twins, let me know!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 03:53:47 PM »
Now that I've sorted her hair out I thought I'd share another pic:

awwww she's gorgeous! huge congrats on getting her^^! the ears/horns are adorable :D
I have serious plans to buy her as auto birthday gift on august^^ yay!

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 03:55:58 PM »
I'm almost positive that there's a production issue with the Wolf Sisters set. I have been religiously been checking my Target (and the surrounding Targets). Only two or three stores in the area have ever received them. One of my friends in NY reported that her local Target has taken down the price tag. I don't think the sets are gone (this is Target, home of the exclusives), but I do think it'll be a bit before we see them become widely available.

On another note, found my weretwins the other day! Fortunately, they seemed to have just recently been put out. I found the one decent set- no wonked eyes, smeared lips or noses, or major leg seam issues. I noticed a couple of the leg stripes were a bit lighter, but it's not really noticeable. If it weren't for that pesky Rochelle and Jackson arriving earlier than anticipated, I'd just need the Howleen/Clawdeen set...

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »
Congrats on getting her Mandy!!

I'm still not sold on her though.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
A friend of mine bought me a Cupid somewhere online, as a gift for helping him make his new home move-in ready.  He was tired of listening to me whine about not being able to find her, and he was afraid after Valentine's day I'd never find one, therefore he'd never hear the end of it :biggrin:   I have a problem with her though, that I was hoping one of you could help me with.  The hole that the neck peg goes in is slanted.  She always looks like her head is cocked to the side.  Also the bottom of her head (neck, before the body) seems to long..... hard to explain without pics, I know.  The best way I can describe it, is she looks as though she is wearing a mask.  All I see when I look at her is Michael Myers.  I HATE it!  Can I cut the vinyl around the neck line?  I swear all my Ghoulias have nice clean neck/jaw lines.  What's Cupid's problem?

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »
I finally found Toralei today, and managed getting the last one. Has her distribution really been that scarce?
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 06:56:37 PM »
Now if only they'd re-release Spectra for all of us who missed out.

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 07:24:10 PM »
I finally found Toralei today, and managed getting the last one. Has her distribution really been that scarce?

Not really no. I do sometimes forget that I seem to be a in a nexus- I see MH more frequently in my general area than most people do :P But Toralei, Operetta and Nefera seem to have gotten much better distribution than some of the earlier signature dolls. I think they've gotten better about how they case up the newbies at the very least.

Now if only they'd re-release Spectra for all of us who missed out.

I wouldn't find stumbling across her signature version again, myself. I've had her for eons (I was lucky/dedicated enough to get both her and Abbey close to their releases), but whenever I'd see her again, I either needed the money for something else, or her face was not the way I like it. At least they're releasing her in the DDG case, but I do love the faceup on the first one.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21:24 AM »
 aww i love rochelle!

I  got cam packs today I know old news for some of you but i am having fun playing with them . They are way better than i thought they would be.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal