collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2 LPS "Price check"  (Read 851 times)

Nectar

• Trade Count: (0)
G2 LPS "Price check"
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:10:24 AM »
My niece gave me a batch of toys with G2 LPS to trade for G1 LPS. I told her I would give it a try. :) . If there are 'good' ones in there, great! If not, I'll just donate them to our local woman's shelter. These are all loose. Some are wearing accessories (such as a cape, hair bows, plastic snap on collars, etc.). Most are in very clean, and in like new condition. Thank you for any help!

#s:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: G2 LPS "Price check"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 10:18:47 AM »
Do you have pics? That's very helpful. Looks like you have some early numbers too.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »
ok so this is what i found out.

383 is pretty rare... or at least not many people have them for sale.
384 was hard to find. and of course the people selling them said it was rare... but that i'm not sure.
390 is only expensive if you have the whole set.
and again 1478 is only worth something in the set.

most of the rest are pretty average.
i also checked on ebay. and those two are the only ones that the auctions # in the single digits if that means anything to you.
 699 didn't have any auctions at all. but the most recent ones sold for 4$.

also. if you are willing. would you either sell or trade #193?
i have a maltese at home and think it would be fun to have one like ours. thanks-j

Nectar

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »
Thank you both for the replies!

@teresat- I do have a picture of each. I thought that listing them all would take up too much space on the site. Does no one mind? If not, I would be happy to post them. :)

@rosierjay- Thank you for any 'work' you put in to helping me. How do you/people find appropriate prices? Is it something I can do easily (I'm not very tech-savy)? And yes, I would be happy to work out a sale or trade with you. These belong to my niece. I am rebuilding my old G1 pet shop for my daughter. After seeing the G1s, my niece has no interest in her G2s anymore. I hadn't officially put them up for 'sale' yet because I didn't know how to list them (at first I didn't even know their numbers, lol) and she was suppose to be giving me more animals. What is funny to me... My niece is only 6, so some of these are older than her. LOL  :lol:

@both- Should I go ahead and post them "for sale"? When I do, should I post a picture of each one, or post a 'group picture' and send individual/detailed pictures as people show interest? Are there any selling secrets anyone would like to share with me?  :blush:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
Do you have an account somewhere like Photobucket? There are a couple of places (I forget the names) that host photos for free and you can just link to it here.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Nectar

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 09:59:32 PM »
Oops, I got a little busy...
I think what I'm going to do is take a group photo as best I can, and then put a link next to each's number with a detailed close-up. I still feel very unsure of what price to ask for. I don't want to take advantage of someone else. At the same time, I don't want to be taken advantage of either. Humm, what to do? I guess load pictures and see what happens. LOL.  Are you allowed to put them in the sale forum and say something to the effect of "Feel free to send me an offer. I will be taking offers for a week and will take the best offer received"? I wish there was a price guide, like for baseball cards.  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal