collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Salli's Dream Releases/ Open letter to Hasbro  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Salli's Dream Releases/ Open letter to Hasbro
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
I'll add one more idea here, since I forgot to mention it in my other posts: blind bag play sets! Stuff like the teapot castle or popcorn movie theater from G3, only with G4 locations like Sugarcube Corner or the spa! It's gotten to the point where I'm ready to buy the G3 ponyville sets just to have something nice to display my army of blind bags with. >_<

But yeah, Hasbro is playing it safe, way safer than they did in the other gens. Just thinking of how boring G4 has become is giving me a long 'dream release' list of my own.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:07:13 PM by OneWingChangeling »

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »
But yeah, Hasbro is playing it safe, way safer than they did in the other gens. Just thinking of how boring G4 has become is giving me a long 'dream release' list of my own.
Boring is the exact word I'd use for the g4 toyline  :cry:
It's like-
"Hasbro, remember core 7?  Remember how big of a flop that was? You do realize you're pretty much doing that again, but with ONE LESS character! Come on and step up your game. FIM has hundreds of loved characters, use them to your advantage! The opportunities are endless!...  Cause what you're doing is getting pretty old, FAST."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:23:03 PM by BerryPunch »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012, 04:55:33 PM »
Oh- a jousting set would be so awesome!

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »
Oh- a jousting set would be so awesome!
It would be funny if they did that and included Berry Punch, because of her funny cameo in that scene

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 02:53:27 AM »
When the G4's first came out, i was so happy to get away from the G3 bore seven that i'd have bought anything. But now....not so much. I'm buying more fan made items on characters i like than anything from a shop with the exception of blind bags. There's just nothing new. I know that the whole show features around the main 6 and i have no issues with them rereleasing them over and over, as long as they're doing something else with them instead of just...here's fluttershy with a flower...here she is with a cake etc. The ideas you've come up with Salli are insanely awesome :) They have this show that is doing incredibly well and they seem so reluctant to try anything new. I mean there have been practically no new ponies at all this year with the exception of the NMM set and one or two others. What happened to the creativity that came with the early G3 releases? They have a show that is so rich in it's designs and characters and practically spawns a new toy design every five minutes yet they don't seem to care.

I totally agree with whoever said that hasbro don't like money....they must REALLY not like it lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal