collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stuck in the house? Why not a spa day?  (Read 671 times)

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Stuck in the house? Why not a spa day?
« on: February 21, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
I hate this snow and weather. It's raining on top of the snow and it's going to freeze again. Aaaaaand now my car won't start and everyone is stuck so I can't get a new battery.

So to make myself feel better I'm doing a spa day for my sales that I've been putting off.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What are you doing in this bad weather?

(All these will be up for sale soon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lela

Re: Stuck in the house? Why not a spa day?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »
what I saw: looks a applejack g3,
what my husband saw: look, a poster of borderland, :biggrin:

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »
I work at gamestop so I take home a lot of posters. I have others too haha

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 04:32:12 AM »
I have prepared a Peachy who had scuffed symbols and now she is ready for her new ones.  Only she won't be Peachy any more!  Just getting myself psyched up to start painting ladybirds :)
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 05:29:15 AM »
Well, mg area is appatently supposed to be getting a winter storm. With Texas usually having random weather, Im getting prepared but not getting my hopes up for anything that will knock the power out. DFW usually gets ice storms though in late winter and ive got tons of ponies to re-organize and photograph! If I get to stay home, im going out and doing some photo shots of my Elsa doll out in the ice, after I scrape off my car. But, its Texas. The newspeople can say this and that, but its always the opposite or random.

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 08:06:16 AM »
I'm in the UK so the weathers not to extreme, although we've had a heavy snow flurry this afternoon which has covered the hills and some roads, me and my mum went to the cinema to watch Shaun the sheep the movie. It was actually really cute and funny. It was my gift to my mum for Mother's Day next month.

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 08:13:50 AM »
Yeah, weather around here is mostly unpredictable; the farthest away I ever check the weather is maybe 1-2 days prior, but normally I don't trust it until the day of, lol. Even then, the weather can still end up being vastly different in the afternoon from what was predicted in the morning.

We had a few warnings already this winter about possible "winter weather," as in things like ice or "wintry mix," but ended up getting nothing but temperatures that were a bitt more nippy than it had been. lol.

I'd be very surprised if we ended up getting any "ice days" this late in winter, but you never know. Sometimes I wish we would, so I could stay home working on projects like you've decided to do.  :P

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 08:50:54 AM »
I wish we could also get some real winter weather this season.... *sigh* last year here we gpt a severe ice storm that lasted days, I got to stay home for 3 days because the weather was so terrible. 2014 was very mild....not too hot here and not too cold. We got a tiny bit of snow for like an hour LOL but no ice or serious winter storms. Yes, even Texas gets snow and ice! Not as much as the northeast, but we do get winter. Seriously I agree- dont trust the forecast here in Texas until the day of LOL. It was 72° out the other day, now its supposed to get below freezing the next couple days and thunderstorm LOL.

I would really like to catch up on my pony projects i have been putting off so fingers crossed for Elsa to come through my city tonight!

lela

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 09:24:20 AM »
I work at gamestop so I take home a lot of posters. I have others too haha

I'd love to paste the posters on the wall of the games, especially those who have a map, but my house is tile, moisture would end them, lol, to to do a spa day with my girls, my ponies are my daughters, but me of a sloooth do in all ...

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 10:02:54 AM »
This snowmaggedon is the worst since '93. It's so bad that the state police issued a (fake) warrant for Elsa's arrest!

QueenGusty

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 01:30:43 PM »
This snowmaggedon is the worst since '93. It's so bad that the state police issued a (fake) warrant for Elsa's arrest!

That made me giggle. also, is that a white molded-hair Celly in your opening pic or is it just the light?

Carrie

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 02:29:03 PM »
I'm actually working on setting up my MLP blog over on blogger. Since I'm at the very beginning of my journey collecting ponies, I see no reason not to document it from word go. (I'm a writer; it's what I do.) I have another blog that is more general for all my interests, and was originally going to put my pony stuff there, but the number of pony related ideas I had was getting too big for that. I've got some work ahead of me, but I'm excited about it.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »

That made me giggle. also, is that a white molded-hair Celly in your opening pic or is it just the light?

Carrie
That is indeed a white molded Celestia! A custom in the making. Forever in the making.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 07:03:10 AM »
Well.... we definetly got our ice storm! More like freezing ran and sleet storm with snow sprinkled on top and more to come.... but its the most wintery its felt all season here!! Thinking warm thoughts with Sunset Shimmer LOL

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 09:33:45 AM »
Hope the weather gets better for you all soon enough, it's almost spring anyway :)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal