Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello hello!

(1/2) > >>

Wizard:
Hi! It's nice to be here, I found the forum after following some links on pony-related works and it seemed like a good place to join and look around.
My only real experience with MLP is G4, I fell in love with the art style early on and have been drawing ponies ever since.

I go by a few names, I've always been Wizard on forums, but on art sites, I go by DerpyDoo.
Here are a couple of things I've drawn, including a very new OC I've made after years of not having one.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TheClassCalico:
Welcome to the Arena! Your artwork of :muffin: Pony Hooves is just delightful!

lovesbabysquirmy:
welcome welcome!

Griffin:
Welcome to the Arena! Your artwork looks great and your OC is adorable! 

Feel free to post more of your art in the Arts & Crafts Corral, I'm sure people will enjoy them.

Have fun exploring the forum! :happy:

Wizard:

--- Quote from: TheClassCalico on March 16, 2024, 02:26:51 PM ---Welcome to the Arena! Your artwork of :muffin: Pony Hooves is just delightful!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on March 16, 2024, 05:06:10 PM ---welcome welcome!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Griffin on March 17, 2024, 01:54:17 AM ---Welcome to the Arena! Your artwork looks great and your OC is adorable! 

Feel free to post more of your art in the Arts & Crafts Corral, I'm sure people will enjoy them.

Have fun exploring the forum! :happy:

--- End quote ---

Thank you all! I'm looking forward to sharing work and meeting new people, it's been quite a while since I've been on a forum, so it's going to be real nostalgic using one with such a classic design! I'm sure I'll see you all in the threads!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version