Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

A spot of art, anyone...? +A new one!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Heart Of Midnight:
Oh, wonderful drawings again!  :shocked: :lovey:
My favorites are the second and third images. Vivid, lovely and fun facial expressions. :)
The backgrounds you make are great and well done.

sirithfin:
Oh you...! :lovey: Thank you for all the kind words!

--- Quote from: Griffin on April 28, 2021, 02:54:08 AM ---The first one must be my favourite, though. You must have the patience of a saint! The background is amazing and I always love your dynamic poses.

--- End quote ---
The thing is I don’t have patience at all. But I recently discovered that I do not hate drawing backgrounds as much as I used to... :lookround: O

Oh and I did a new one!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have maybe drawn a sea pony once before. Not too shabby, eh? ;)

Griffin:

--- Quote from: sirithfin on May 03, 2021, 02:39:33 AM ---Oh you...! :lovey: Thank you for all the kind words!

--- Quote from: Griffin on April 28, 2021, 02:54:08 AM ---The first one must be my favourite, though. You must have the patience of a saint! The background is amazing and I always love your dynamic poses.

--- End quote ---
The thing is I don’t have patience at all. But I recently discovered that I do not hate drawing backgrounds as much as I used to... :lookround: O
--- End quote ---

In my view anyone who works with coloured pencils must have superhuman patience :lmao:

And that's one adorable seapony! :hug:

Ponybookworm:
Sea Shimmer looks adorable!!!

sirithfin:

--- Quote from: Griffin on May 03, 2021, 03:27:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: sirithfin on May 03, 2021, 02:39:33 AM ---Oh you...! :lovey: Thank you for all the kind words!

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

In my view anyone who works with coloured pencils must have superhuman patience :lmao:

And that's one adorable seapony! :hug:

--- End quote ---

Nah, it’s no worse than any other technique, imho. Also no waiting for stuff to dry, now that’s awesome. :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version