collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2015, 01:11:58 PM »
I am the same. Stickers are pieces of childhood nostalgia, especially here in the UK where puffy stickers carried on. I guess that also goes a lot for scandinavia, though, as I know a lot of UK packaged ponies got sold there too.

I am still trying to sort accessories, and have just resolved to keep all ribbons, but stickers and backcards are nice reminders of the past. I was comparing the UK and US cards today for the y2 earth ponies and realised all the extra trouble the UK artists had gone to to add ribbons and braids to the characters, rather than just the bog standard basic image. It would have been so easy jyst to take the US image, but they made it unique. Just like with the puffy stickers...if you look at Sunshower's, for exampke, that's a UK pose, not the US one. Little touches of detail like that make the difference for me, and I think its a big part of why the stickers get so much interest.

Besides, the thread asks what sticker you want...not whether you think them a waste of time ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal