collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please show me your flutter ponies.  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Psylocke

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Please show me your flutter ponies.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2019, 10:05:15 AM »
I've never really liked flutters....until in february this year when I finally bought my first ones  :lol: A few more have found their way here since then! None are really in tip top shape but I love them. Rosedust & Honeysuckle have really great pink hair that my phone refused to acknowledge. Peach Blossom and Forget Me Not are the most perfect ones though  :inlove: (arghhhh i should really get a better camera/phone to get better pics!) (and please ignore the sad excuse for home-made wings! i should buy pretty ones but the money is spent on more ponies instead XD)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 02:25:11 AM »
I've never really liked flutters....until in february this year when I finally bought my first ones  :lol: A few more have found their way here since then! None are really in tip top shape but I love them. Rosedust & Honeysuckle have really great pink hair that my phone refused to acknowledge. Peach Blossom and Forget Me Not are the most perfect ones though  :inlove: (arghhhh i should really get a better camera/phone to get better pics!) (and please ignore the sad excuse for home-made wings! i should buy pretty ones but the money is spent on more ponies instead XD)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They all look adorable. I love the wings you made.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline Psylocke

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 11:21:09 AM »
They all look adorable. I love the wings you made.
Thank you so very kindly!!! :biggrin: They're pretty enough to deserve better wings though. Especially Hollywood, who will soon be on her way!  :lol:
(or maybe just buy one set of gorgeous wings that they all get to share for photos only and the rest will have my home-made ones, lol)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal