collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: waterproof bed sheets?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: waterproof bed sheets?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 08:08:45 PM »
I hope you don't mind if I give you this link it may be helpful for you kitty in the future
http://www.littlebigcat.com/declawing/relief-for-declawed-cats/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 12:09:28 AM »
I just got a vinyl cover/sleeve for my sons bed at walmart, it only cost about $4 for a twin size, it just slides over the entire mattress and zips at one end. It lasted a year or two before i noticed a few holes. I replaced it with a better sheet style waterproof pad. I dunno if thats the kinda thing youre looking for, but if it is, Iv found them in just about any store like walmart, kmart, meijer, and im sure you can find them in those types of places in different countries.

and the pretty basic ones seem to be fairly inexpensive. I dont remember the brand, it might even have just been store brand (i know the plastic one was) but the one I have no is soft top, and the sides are actual fabric so they wont tear so easily, I only paid $12 for it.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 01:30:26 PM »
My cat did that when she had a UTI, so I went to Target and got a waterproof/spill-proof (good to have for those Coke spills too!) mattress cover. I'd say anticipate paying around $25 for a good heavy duty one. Mine is even washable.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 04:28:08 PM »
Off topic, but your cat might have a urinary tract infection and if not treated it can get serious.  I understand your need for water proof sheets but I would try to find out why your cat is doing that to your bed instead of just dealing with it.  :)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 08:53:42 PM »
Gemini_pony has touched on this some, but I also was thinking "declaw problems" when I read your post. Sometimes the texture of the litter is just too much on their sensitive toes, expecially with front declaws and especially with thick grained litter. Prehaps a vet could consult on what litter may better work for your cat and would also be able to tell if its a more serious problem like an infection or irregular bone growth. As far as waterproof bedsheets, I don't have a clue though. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:56:21 PM by aintnobuffalo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal