Pony Talk > Pony Corral

My six favorite Twinkle Eye ponies

<< < (2/6) > >>

SunPony:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 14, 2021, 07:35:20 AM ---Why you gotta ask such hard questions?

Fizzy
Masquerade
Sweet Pop
Whizzer
Speedy
Tic-tac-toe

--- End quote ---

My list is the same except swap Sweet Stuff for Sweet Pop! 

Taffeta:
This was massively hard as I have so many TEs I love, it's a favourite set of mine. I'm also not sure I can put them in order, but the six I eventually chose were Masquerade (my childhood pony), Fizzy (my sister's), Galaxy (one of my childhood favourites), Tic Tac Toe (an absolute essential and a pony I inherited from my friend), Mimic (my first trade pony) and...the last one was really difficult but I chose Bright Eyes because she has an interesting colour scheme.

Locket (another friend's childhood pony) and Whizzer (another childhood favourite) were not far behind though.

I also like Sweet Pop for her colours but the connection to her is a bit less...

They're an amazing set though :D

starscout:
Mine are Galaxy, Fizzy, Gingerbread, Sweet Stuff, Mimic, and Masquerade. Fizzy was a childhood fave, but Galaxy currently takes my number one spot here. Pink is my favorite color and unicorns are my favorite ponies, so she's perfectly up my alley.

Ponybookworm:
I picked Galaxy & Whizzer because I used to have both, Gingerbread for her colouring, Quackers for her rainbow colouring, Sweet Pop because she's my fave out of the ones the UK didn't have, & Locket because of her colouring & pose.

Speedy & Party Time get honourable mentions for their bright colours

Heart Of Midnight:
 :wonder: Hard question but here are the ones I love the most:
Fizzy (My first Twinkle Eye pony)
Galaxy (She is in my avatar  :heart:)
Gingerbread
Quackers
Whizzer
Masquerade

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page