collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78408 times)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1290 on: June 14, 2022, 11:49:53 PM »
I put my slippers through the wash, and the padding has shifted in them, making a red sore spot on the ball of my left foot  :cry: I don't have any other slippers, and these ones aren't for sale anymore!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1291 on: June 15, 2022, 05:36:43 AM »
@Taffeta - I had an order that came but was listed as 'in transit' yesterday. Today it is now marked as 'running late'. I think there are some communication issues going on? Anyway, I hope your item comes.

About what I ordered, I somehow accidentally ordered two. I have no idea how it happened. I thought at the time that my total was a little high but I didn't look close enough to see the 2 in the little box. It's a set of sculpting tools, so I guess it's okay I have backups, but still that was another $14 I could have used on something else.

Another order I got from Walmart was sent to my mailbox instead of my door, so now I have to go get the mail. My back and legs are bothering me a lot today and yesterday. Plus the heat and UV index and pollen are all super high :drunk: I don't wanna go outside.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 15, 2022, 09:04:45 AM »
I had an Amazon package last year that showed as "running late" after it was delivered too.   The package came on time but for some reason it never showed up as delivered even though it was.  At one point Amazon said that I could request a replacement since it was shown as lost but I was honest and didn't do that because I had the item.

The day has barely started, and I'm already frustrated with my parents,  :argh:  I tried to help my mom a few weeks ago with a website and we never got the password reset email.  This morning my mom said she was trying to get in the same website again.  I thought she'd written down her username but the website wouldn't take it.  She showed me how she can get in to part of the website by clicking forgot/user name and entering other information but I'm wondering if she might have locked herself out because she's clicked the forgot password option.  My dad happened to be in the same room too and said "It's only going to get worse. We must be bothering you because we need you to help us with technology."  I don't mind helping them really but I can't fix a website that's not sending a password reset link to my mom's email.

I went outside to check the plants.  When I got back inside my mom was another website saying she needed help with her password on that one also.  I was only outside for less than 10 minutes.  That website wasn't working right either and I deleted the cookies to see if that would help.  When I asked my mom to get back in to her email I found her getting on Facebook instead. 

I wanted to sign up for a new streaming service today but with all of the technology issues we're having I'm not sure I should.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1293 on: June 15, 2022, 11:53:37 AM »
Further to the mysterious above, the site now agrees that the item that arrived did in fact, arrive.

The other one, I just got an email telling me it was dispatched. I clicked on it and it said, dispatched. I clicked on tracking, and it said, the item is undeliverable, has been returned to amazon and a refund will be processed.

I haven't had an email about that yet, since the site literally just changed its information.

I am guessing nobody could be bothered to deliver it. It happened once before with an item they randomly decided to cancel, claiming I'd cancelled it, or returned it - which I didn't. This is a large item. I'm guessing it was too much hassle.

Although the guy delivering my Dad's compost managed to lug 2 40ltr sacks up to the door in a big box without an issue, and offered to bring them in for me if I wanted...so yeah.

Amazon 0, other delivery service 1
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 15, 2022, 01:55:11 PM »
Why do Samsung Smart TVs make it so easy to watch Netflix on them but so difficult to watch Disney +?  I thought I was close to getting everything set up and now it looks like there are still several steps to complete.  In contrast, I can open Netflix on the Smart TV without any problems.

My arm is hurting for some reason.  There's a shooting pain in my elbow.

Ponyfan

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1295 on: June 15, 2022, 02:21:19 PM »
Taffeta, the same thing happened to me, but after I got the refund the item showed up anyway. It was also a large piece, a shelving unit. So I ended up with two but only paid for one. Amazon is weird sometimes.

I don't feel very good today. I'm in a lot of pain.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 16, 2022, 03:41:25 AM »
Anyone else hate the smell of freshly cut grass? I came out of the the shower to notice that the lawn in front of my apartment was being mowed. I had a window open and now my whole apartment stinks and is making me nauseous.
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1297 on: June 16, 2022, 05:26:02 AM »
Anyone else hate the smell of freshly cut grass? I came out of the the shower to notice that the lawn in front of my apartment was being mowed. I had a window open and now my whole apartment stinks and is making me nauseous.

Yes! I'm highly allergic to grass, like to the point if I touch it I get a rash. I hate when they mow and I hate that smell.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 16, 2022, 02:10:07 PM »
I love the smell of cut grass, but it makes me sad now I know that it's essentially a distress signal from the plant :/

Buses were playing musical stands at the town centre today. Oh, how nice it is to bus rant :)

One bus went out early. One came in late. One broke down. Mine fortunately was none of the above and somehow managed to navigate the issue, even though it had to use the wrong stand.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1299 on: June 16, 2022, 02:31:09 PM »
yeah i love the smell of cut grass too. but yeah lawns should be abolished. along with HOAs that force me to have a lawn. the smell of the air after a summer storm is my favorite though.

my complaint today is a person at work being a butthead. i'm not a fan of people who go around trying to get someone else in trouble.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 16, 2022, 07:34:24 PM »
I warped a spray bottle because I was trying to make new dish soap spray for the plants.  I let the water get too hot.  When I came back after the water had cooled down for a while the spray bottle had two big dents in it.  I tried to pop them back out but they go back as soon as I release them.  I'll have to be more careful.

There are a few books I want on Amazon. Two of them are on a Buy 2 get 1 free sale but the third book isn't. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 17, 2022, 07:20:49 AM »
My knee hurts today.  I really hope it's the weather and will stop once the weather changes again. 

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1302 on: June 17, 2022, 12:07:10 PM »
I bought some black truffle cheese at the limit of it's sell-by date. It's so rich we can't eat it all. I'm scared to eat it past it's sell by date because I heard you shouldn't risk it with cheese that has 'things' in it. Now I feel unpleasantly borgeois and yet also kinda cheap for buying it on offer. Cheese....
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 17, 2022, 12:12:30 PM »
I would genuinely go crazy if anyone tried to outlaw lawns here.  I hate when people tarmac or tile drives. It makes flooding so much more of an issue and it's just plain ugly.

But I guess if it's super hot a lot, it's probably hard to take care of.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 17, 2022, 12:14:34 PM »
My keyboard is having issues. Letter "n" is't working at all, neither is period. I don't know how or why this happened, it's not a old keyboard and I don't want to get a new one again. It just started out of nowhere.
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal