collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Muffins is the next Build-A-Bear Pony :D  (Read 22821 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Muffins is the next Build-A-Bear Pony :D
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2015, 07:48:25 PM »
That's not surprising. Some people are bashing BaB for not anticipating her popularity, and I think that's a little unfair. They probably had as many of these made as they possibly could.

I suspect she'll be back soon, and in greater numbers, just like Toothless was. :)

That is very unfair considering how long Zecora and Shining Armor have been around with out selling out.

If she was that popular, I'm sure she will be back.  It just might not be right away

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »
I just saw on Facebook that Build a Bear is saying they are not planning on making any more Muffins at this time.  I hope everyone was able to get her.

From Facebook:  We’re so sorry but Muffins is sold out. The My Little Pony collection has been extremely popular, and unfortunately, no additional quantities for this Pony are planned at this time

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »
Boy, i'm glad I got :muffin: when I did  :huh:

Pretty sad of BAB, they should know that she's a fan favorite thus should've produced an ample amount of her.

Poor planning...
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline moevelvet

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2015, 08:48:23 PM »
Really disappointed... I was planning to get her, but now I won't be able to... :(  'sa shame, she's my favorite pone.
Current profile pic from: http://kero444.deviantart.com/
Ember by Nence

Offline Bergamot

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2015, 06:58:56 AM »
Oh dear.

Their social media team has been wrong about these things before. Hoping that's the case here!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2015, 07:18:27 PM »
Oh dear.

Their social media team has been wrong about these things before. Hoping that's the case here!

I hope they release more for those that weren't able to get her, but it sounds like they aren't planning to. I wonder how many Muffins BAB ponies they had made since she sold out so fast?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sunset

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2015, 07:48:06 PM »
It is kind of odd considering how long they have had ponies like Zecora and Trixie.  But maybe that is the answer.  Maybe they feel that they over ordered on previous "fan favorites" and are now stuck with a lot of over stock.

Has anyone else noticed that Zecora's price has gone down to $27 from $35?  And not as a sale, they just dropped her price.  They are trying to get rid of her.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:53:24 PM by Sunset »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2015, 11:03:53 PM »
Aww thats bad to hear that they already wont produce any more Muffin Ponies! I try to understand why... I mean, the fans want her, they will PAY for her, why not bringing at least some more :/

I got mine a little while ago in a trade (thanks again to Itcheeee <3 <3) and shes still unstuffed. Im patiently waiting for November, when we can (hopefully) visit BaB to get her stuffed <3 For now shes hanging out (literally lol) with Zecora on the left and Pinkie Pie to the right with her head between their heads lol. Looks funny since you can only see her face poking out and nothing else :P Ghost Muffin :P

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2015, 09:36:22 PM »
I went and got :muffin: this morning. My brother agreed to buy her as my x-mas present, so she's all wrapped up now. I can't wait to open her at Christmas! :biggrin:
Our BaB store had plenty of her and DJ, and even a lone Shining Armour. I half wish I'd gotten a few more when they were available, like Fluttershy, but Pinkie and Bubbles will suit me fine. ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2015, 12:23:18 AM »
Yikes, I'm glad I ordered my Muffins (named Bubbles on her birth certificate!) when I did! @_@
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2015, 06:47:35 AM »
She just appeared at the german BaB Online store! Together with DJ :)
I will be going to get My Muffin pony stuffed on wednesday!! Finally :D :D :D Cant stand her hanging around like she does atm lol.

Btw, I am thinking of buying a sweater for her to make her look more like Rose Tyler (Doctor Who), does anybody tried sweaters on BaB ponies yet? Do they fit?

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2015, 06:40:43 PM »
Awww man. I really hope Facebook is wrong. I've certainly had trouble before getting incorrect information from the people who handle their Facebook page. Surely they'll reconsider, since they've now seen that Muffins is more popular than some of their other "fan favorite" Ponies. I also hope there's still a chance she'll come back and be in stores everywhere, instead of just online for a lot of people.

That's interesting about Zecora's price dropping. Maybe I'll have to more strongly consider getting her. I think the higher price turned a lot of people off.

Offline Sunset

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2015, 07:10:55 PM »
So, I ordered two ponies, one of which was Muffins, right before she went out of stock.  When I recieved my package in the mail this past week, I had one pony but was missing Muffins.  I called customer service and they did find my Muffins at the warehouse.  However, In The course of speaking to the representative she did say that Muffins had been discontinued.  I didn't think to ask her why at the time and there is a good chance that she wouldn't have known anyway.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2015, 08:55:10 PM »
Wish BAB Facebook page? the only one wit updates I can find is the ST Louis one and is kind of slow wit news

About Miffing  maybe is going to be like the Toothless plush that sold out fast and got back in stock because people asked  :)

Offline silverdragon54

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2015, 09:50:22 PM »
Muffins and DJ still cost an arm and a leg even with the 2 for $35 sale because the exchange rate SUCKS right now, but they were worth it! I took them to BAB to get stuffed, and none of the staff had actually seen Muffins in person. The two girls I was talking to argued over who would get to stuff her. :lol:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal